My first buds

Brother, you know that I am always here to help, if I can :v:t4:

3 Likes

Geothermal you say… Just had to help my son w science working on biomes and geosphere… lol funny how that happens. But I can’t go hydro until I turn my shed into my Batbarn with mini split and pool table… …:laughing:

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this guys, if you’re running DWC got bubblers going all the time the air from the compressor is hot raises the temperature of your tank that geothermal might not be a bad idea but instead of running water through it run your airline through it cool the air cooler water. What do you think?

3 Likes

@happilyretired it couldn’t hurt.
Anything to help keep the temp down would be good

1 Like

@LoCoRocK turning that drum into a res is like doing a roof man. Gotta be leak proof and water tight lol. I so need to get me some hydro going again seeing it making me wanna start it now and i have absolutely 0 and i mean 0 room

2 Likes

If you guys do A flood drain system you don’t have to worry about your water temperature so much. The roots aren’t sitting in it.

2 Likes

with all due respect, if you don’t watch your rez temps, even in a flood and drain system, you can get crud growing in your rez… just saying… been there done that.

congrats on the buds, @Hydro. there is nothing better than smoking your homegrown buds…

1 Like

Thanks brother

What works for one, doesn’t always work for the other. I don’t like chasing numbers myself, usually causes more issues. I have only checked my PH twice in 3 grows, which inadvertently checked my res temp. I don’t even remember what it was. The only time I check anything is if my plants tell me they have an issue otherwise, I just give them what they need, when they tell me they need it. My current Hydro run is still thriving off of the nutrients, left in the res from my last run. Although I did add some hydro guard, armour si and calimagic, last weekend. We all have to find the growing style that works for us. I know what works for me but, I just like breaking the rules just, to show that it can be done. I’m just a dumb ol country boy and I try to keep things simple. I am really questioning if the feeding schedules, from the manufacture is just to make you buy more product or different products, to fix the issues that the feeding schedules create :thinking: :v:t4:

2 Likes

I’m convinced of it.
The more you use the more you buy.
The more you flush or change your rez the more you buy. Mix just like bottles and burn your tips.
Just a grow. Seed to harvest. Never changed the rez.

2 Likes

How are you doing this morning brother? We got some more of that white shit last night. It was supposed to be just rain.

1 Like

I’m doing ok .
Warming up here but its raining.
Had some 80s last week.

1 Like

Inside the tote could have a 90 and short stick of pipe redirecting it to the corner from inside

1 Like

Already done

1 Like

I figured lol

just wanted to say it out loud

1 Like

Thanks pistachio

2 Likes

Dude…that’s it pistachio. Love it!!

2 Likes

@Nanashi0_o great minds mi amigo!

1 Like

I thought about sayin the same thing…just didint wanna flatter myself.

0_o

2 Likes

@repins12 I don’t know about where @LoCoRocK is …but here in MO you gotta go 36"+ down for those “constant” temps.