My first set up and little one

Germinated on the 29th, popped about 3 days later. This is where we are at now. I feel as if she should be bigger? I’m not sure what kind of info to throw in here so if you guys have any questions about what i’m doing feel free to ask. OR if you guys have any tips for a budget/first time grower, that would be much appreciated.

Strain - Super Silver Haze.

21 Likes

You seem well on your way. AFAIK, you baby looks fine. Just be patient with her, she’s building roots now :nerd_face: I learned that at this stage, less is more! :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Hi @TrashPanda

Is that perlite mixed in with the soil, or is it just on top of the soil?

patience :wink:

7 Likes

Subbed in and watching this… If I have advice I will share it… so far you have a good audience started and all the help you need…

7 Likes

30%-40% pearl/coco and then topped off with the pearl. Read that bugs have a hard time walking on it… sooo i tried it.

8 Likes

@Ladithief @kapouic

Thank you so much guys! I was kiiiinda worried for a second about how small she is but i’m learning patience now, so we’re on our way!

10 Likes

The only thing I would do, if she starts to stretch too much is put a bit more soil and bury her close to the first set of leaves, but not too close :wink:

8 Likes

Ok i can do that! ty! I read stretching happens when the plant is too far from the light, is she too far? should I move her closer? it’s a 1000W full spectrum light.

5 Likes

I don’t really think it’s stretching at the moment… another day or 2 will tell…

5 Likes

Ok, awesome! i will keep everyone up to date with pictures when i can. Thanks guys!

6 Likes

6 Likes

ahahaha much love! :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome. Have fun with your new hobby.

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Putting the 2xJack Herer and 1xSkywalker (sorry thought it was a power plant) fem seeds together… holiday tomorrow so they will go out Tuesday.

7 Likes

You are AWESOME! ty so much! I’m so excited!! as soon as i get em, i’ll shoot ya a PM!

6 Likes

So, i left the humidifier on all night. Yep. I… sigh :neutral_face:

She seems ok though for now. Hopefully damage wasn’t done.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, at that stage, babies love humidity… So I’m sure there won’t be any damage done… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

PHEW! not even going to lie… i almost cried. I thought everything that i just poured into her was gone.

5 Likes

Try not to do it too often, but I am sure you will be okay! Just keep your eyes on her.

And don’t worry about my advices… I am still a newbie, but the real growers won’t let anybody give bad advices…So If I am wrong, somebody is bound to let you know… You are in good hands with the people here!

6 Likes