My first set up and little one

Oh i will never ever do it again! i learned my lesson… oh man when i woke up and i heard it still goin’… can’t even explain the feeling in my heart/tummy.

Also, i need to step up my meme game.

6 Likes

I’m the kid… the car is the humidifier. hahah

4 Likes

It’s why I love outdoor… far more forgiving…lol…

3 Likes

One day i’ll be able to grow outdoors… one day.

4 Likes

Advanced Nutrients - Micro, Grow, Bloom is what i’m using i also have Veg+Bloom - Dirty but haven’t used it yet. I guess where i’m going with this is what is the best way to test my ph in the coco/perlite without watering it?

5 Likes

Are these what you are using :

If so, Advanced Nutrients says not to PH your water when you are using it. I have been using this on my exterior and interior grows and I never PHed anything…

4 Likes

hmm i wonder how the heck i missed that?

Thank you! this is awesome bc that pen was realllly intimidating! but now i’m stuck with a 60$ unused ph pen.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, if you switch Nutrients, you’ll need it!

3 Likes

gotcha! yea i guess i’d rather have it then need it and not have it. I know if i sold it or something the next week i’d need it.

3 Likes

Or especially if you ever go hydro…

5 Likes

hydro? hahah i’m not even done my very first plant! i’m pretty sure i almost killed her last night hahah

That would be pretty sweet tho… hydro set up. Maybe one day!

3 Likes

UPDATE: She sure is taking off! (got some questions)
How often does a plant this size in coco need to be watered? Should i be watering her every day? I’m trying to figure out a feeding schedule with the nutrients i have (Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow) Do i use all 3 at the same time? Just confused as to when i should start to feed her and how much.

9 Likes

Yes, you have to use the 3 nutrients at the same time. And for watering in coco, I would check with @CoyoteCody or @imSICKkid. I believe they use coco…

3 Likes

ok got it! ty! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I water mine twice daily, and you should use about a 1/4 strength recommended nutes for this stage to start them off, some would tell you to not feed until after cotyledons are yellow but I feed from the beginning, I am using GH trio though.

10 Likes

Ok thank you so much!

2 Likes

So i just made my water/nutes and the ph is at 6.6? I’m using spring water. Is this ok or is it to high? seems to high…

3 Likes

Do not PH with Advanced Nutrients! If you look it up on Google, most people that don’t like Advanced Nutrients are trying to PH and those who love it ( like me) don’t PH at all.

4 Likes

Ok gotcha! You did state this earlier in the thread… i just saw it now. forgot about it.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

It’s all good! Don’t worry about it, that’s the biggest advantage of journals, if you are about to mess up, people will say so! :nerd_face: :wink:

3 Likes