My first set up and little one

That’s for all of them tho. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You only have 2 plants, this @oldguy have 6 I believe… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

ahaha ohhhhh what are you at now? I only have 2!

2 Likes

7 brother. And in 10 gal pots too. :wink::v:

3 Likes

3 Likes

See, I knew you were an over achiever! :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

Just kidding brother… it’s hard to stop when you love it so much…
I have 5 growing at the moment, I started another 4 to practice sprouting while I wait for @hoppiefrog’s Cherry Noir…
I may have to sacrifice a few down the road… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

mmmm Cherry Noir??? All these crazy names! you guys ever have anything that taste like straight up fruit??

4 Likes

Oh yeah!
Banana Kush, when vaped in a good vaporizer, you can really taste the banana. That was my first time really noticing the terpenes and it was amazing. I was really surprised because I always thought that all those fancy names were just for fun… :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

The Ultimate by Dutch passion is a very fruity type smoke after curing.
Very berry like.
And Shishkaberry by Barney’s Farm is another one. More blueberry scented.

5 Likes

What method are you using to “Practice Sprouting” ?

4 Likes

I let them soak for 24 hours or until the shell has opened, and then I put half of them in rapid rooters and the other half in a mix of 2/3 Pro-Mix Hp and 1/3 @idacal’s horse manure. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

@oldguy @kapouic

I want something that taste like straight fruit… or just really sweet in general! That banana kush sounds nice! So does that shishkaberry stuff!

4 Likes

These are the ones I ordered… If you are in the States, you might be able to get them… Unfortunately for me, they don’t ship to Canada anymore… :sob: :sob:

8 Likes

oh i’m wayyyyy to poor for those puppies haha

4 Likes

Just wanted to say HAPPY 420 TO EVERYONE!!!

5 Likes

And the same to you madame! :partying_face:

Happy 420!

3 Likes

I think it’s about time to take my plants into flowering. Any suggestions? 12 on 12 off, right? I’ve got a 1000w LED full spec.

4 Likes

That’s what I do! But a lot of growers like to take them down gradually… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

So less and less light every day?

2 Likes

Yes! From what I’ve seen, over the course of a week or two, you shorten their day until you reach your targets… :nerd_face:

More natural that way…

But I’ve always just flipped them straight away to 12/12… maybe I’ll try this method next round and compare… :thinking:

3 Likes