My first set up and little one

I’ve noticed the price go up $30 or so in the past two months. When I pulled the trigger on the TSL2000, it was still $269USD on their own site, but $299 everywhere else. When I went to their site to look for a tracking number, they had raised the price to $299 since I made the purchase the week before. I’d wager the shipping woes due to the pandemic have finally affected MH’s ability to keep the price down.

5 Likes

So i’m just wondering, is there anything you guys do that’s “Special” for your flowering plants? nuets? music? crystals? …hugs?

4 Likes

I’m real big on positive energy @TrashPanda. I never open my tent’s unless I’m in a good mood and thinking positive. I touch my plants everyday and talk to them just like I talk to anyone I deeply care about.
I also add UVA and UVB lighting at the beginning of week 3 of flower.

7 Likes

That is pretty much exactly what i’m looking for! Thank you!! What do u think of crystals? oh and music?

5 Likes

Some folks prefer classical music for their plants. Some prefer easy listening.
I prefer classic rock for my girls. :wink::+1::v:

7 Likes

i love classic rock… i’ll get the girls some Boston… but since they are ladies… maybe journey?

5 Likes

How about some Queen? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Iron Butterfly’s In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida 17-minutes of plant vibes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

fat bottom girls, all day loooong!

6 Likes

ahah love it! I’m gonna make a mix lmao!

5 Likes

Just a little update! Thinking about getting a dehumidifier, any suggestions for a good/cheap one?

6 Likes

I was going to say this is the one. Nice and compact and only around $40, but of course, out of stock. There are similar ones down the page in the similar items area, though. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PHSCDFS/?coliid=I3RG7VMJNLKDOT&colid=RZV6AWIBSSWJ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 Like

If you can’t find any fast and humidity is a big problem… Just try to defoliate a little bit to give your girls better airflow and a bit less leaves to sweat… :nerd_face:
You could start by taking away any leaves that hides a bud and/or leaves that have a stem at least 1 inch long. (or the length of you thumb… :wink:)

One very good grower (@imSICKkid) showed me how he takes away any leaf that have a stem on day 21 and 42 of flowers… That’s what I am trying with my Purple Haze and it works like a charm. A lot less humid in the tent now and my girl barely slowed bud production…

Do what you are comfortable doing @TrashPanda and you will succeed! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Forgive me! took me so long to reply, had some stuff to deal with.

The bf has been doing a lot of defoliating, think we are going to do the 1 inch long pick that you mentioned too! I want to get you some pictures of my 2nd plant asap… She seems to have slowed down growing. Need to talk to my bf more about what is going on with her, should have pictures soon!

9 Likes

Haha that awesome I have met a few talented growers that say that, one even said he didn’t curse around his plants :wink: I like that train of thought. For me it’s my happy place where everything is ok and all my worries melt away!

7 Likes

She is coming along really well!

9 Likes

Beautiful that tent is certainly a happy place. Very nice grow. :v:

6 Likes

Thank you @coolgreen67 !!!

5 Likes

I am so surprised with how this is turning out. First grow “WELL WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT!!!”

10 Likes