My first set up and little one

Looking mighty fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!! So crazy to think my bf and i did that!

5 Likes

Real nice work madame! You sure you’re a beginner??? :rofl:

How do you like the smell so far? :thinking:

5 Likes

For my 1st time… this is crazy! not what i was expecting at all, to think of what i can do when i soak up all the info on this forum and through you guys! P O U N D S. passes out

hmm the smell… well, i CAN smell it only when i walk by the door, that’s about it. When i go inside the room though that’s a different story hahah.

6 Likes

congratulations :joy: I imagine tasting your own weed might be just the best feeling :smile: it looks like something I would dream of growing :smile: you deserve it

6 Likes

Awwww very well done @TrashPanda to you and your bf for your 1st grow and that’s shit hot!! :100: per cent!! My 1st three grows were a complete and utter f#!king disaster. I’m now on about my 8th growth and everybody loves me n my buds. :grinning: I’ve just had a smoke and I’ve got a real body buzz - something I only get from my homegrown. TrashPanda you and your bf will really enjoy your plant. It’s so pure! Good growing and its just gets better n better. :wink:

3 Likes

@jardinero @coolgreen67 Thanks so much you guys!! I have EVERYONE to thank on this forum. Everyone has been so helpful, kind and full of knowledge! I also have to give a shout out to Volker. He was the one who sent me the link to this forum. My bf sends his love to everyone as well! “We couldn’t have done it without them.”

Everyone, thank you so much for your kind words, i’m reallly excited and i’m even more excited to show a finished plant to everyone!

5 Likes

@TrashPanda all this from those ad. Nutrients trio ? Nothing else right ?

4 Likes

Yep! just what i stated up at the top. Nothing else.

Hows your grow coming?

7 Likes

Dàaaaamn that’s nice.
I put up an auto and it’s ready for harvest now totally focused on that right now. Have Been experimenting with ad nutes and organic dry amendments mix( way to much experimenting)

Not sure If I should harvest it or now can anyone help? The other one is big kush dinafem end week 2 flower
The one which is about done is cookies dinafem.

7 Likes

I’m not sure about harvest tbh, i’m not there yet. I’m still doing a lot of reading, picture looking and youtube video’a watchin’!

6 Likes

Looks like you’ve got a lil bit of time but you’re close.
Make sure to check the trics on the buds and not the leaves.
They’ll amber before the buds do.
:+1::v:

9 Likes

@oldguy dudeeeeeeee that’s what I was worried about man… cause on the leaves they have started turning amber!
This was like a Pro tip man !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::100::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Have been flushing with normal ph water for the last 1 week… was planning to give it a week more

3 Likes

So true my friend , sooo true :wink: the pride will lift you up out of the darkest hole and leave you feeling at one with the universe!! I feel like I am am closer to where I am supposed to be when I smoke with my girls;) so don’t ever give up you will achieve your goals and raise the bar in no time at all!!

5 Likes

Ya leaves are a week and a half ahead on most strains I have seen some less (straight sativa’s, well as closet to straight as I can find lol)

5 Likes

Took these about 20 mins ago. Wanted to keep you guys updated with photos!
What do you guys think?

10 Likes

They look sensational! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
Great job @TrashPanda and bf! :clap: :clap: :clap:
You must be proud.

6 Likes

Thank you!!!
Very very proud! It’s good to hear positive feedback! We’re not ready to harvest but curious as to know when we will be? Guess the plants will let us know?

4 Likes

Woweee way to go!! Looking great

5 Likes