My first set up and little one

Have you got something to check the trichomes?

5 Likes

I don’t… can you recommend one? usb microscope or macro lens kit for a phone? maybe even a jewelers loop?

@zeus thanks man! means alot!

4 Likes

You are doing a stellar job right there!! Wow ur pro from another life by the looks of that!! Keep up the good work;)

4 Likes

Damn, thanks for the kind words! you have no idea how much they mean to me the bf and our grow!

Everyone is sending such positive vibes i swear my plants are soaking em up!!

5 Likes

I just received this one and it works fine if you don’t shake too much!
So smoke a big one before using it, if you get it! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

@TrashPanda yoooo these look amazing!!!
Mind telling me which week/day of flower is it?

2 Likes

Honestly… i’m not sure what day/week, sorry!

1 Like

Nice! it’s not bad priced either! let me know how you like it?

3 Likes

I believe thats what we were told to get too and it does work well! But the shakiness is a factor like @kapouic said lol.

4 Likes

i guess i could set something up so it’s stable! going to look more into this one then since you guys seem to like it!

4 Likes

Be careful though, it doesn’t work with IPhones. And the major issue people have with this one is with the included software. It doesn’t work with all phones, but you can find a few apps in the Google store that will work! I found an app called Endoscope that works really well for me…and it’s free.

Here’s my first attempt with it :

6 Likes

Yeah, its funny cause it would only work with the app ‘USB camera’ for us. But there are definately multiple apps to try. We had to send our first one back because it didn’t connect at all, but the replacement works great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dim the light a bit it will be clearer;)

4 Likes

I’ll try that, I didn’t get much time to play with it yet… thanks!

4 Likes

Happy happy!

6 Likes

Frosty!!

7 Likes

Just a photo update!

6 Likes

Took this yesterday, was wondering what are the signs are you guys look for when it comes to harvest? I know to look for amber color tricombs but was wondering if there is anything else to look out for.
Hope everyone is doing awesome!

5 Likes

Most of the hairs will turn orange. That’s what I’ve seen soo far :joy::sweat_smile:🤸

1 Like

yeah that’s what i figured also… just making sure! Can’t wait to get a loop… see the combs up close!

1 Like