My first set up and little one

@nick i don’t know ya, but i love ya! and a thousand thank yous are being sent your way for creating something so incredibly beautiful and helpful.

@nick “It takes a village” is what comes to mind when i think of my plant… and the village is you guys!

13 Likes

@TrashPanda @kapouic I am grateful for the opportunity to create a safe place for you and thousands of others around the world to share and learn about this special plant we all love. Thank you for your contributions to our community and for taking an active role in building our village. The Growers Network community would not be where it is today without the strong support of our teammates @nick @Kareenabis420 and everyone else that came before them. We are constantly reminded that we are sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Cheers! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Well said!

7 Likes

You will be happy u have the pH pen it will come in handy;). Also not sure how a.n. works in coco.u may do good to try something specific for coco.canna Coco is great stuff

7 Likes

ok awesome! i’ll look into it.

6 Likes

Question, do i need to Ph when i only water?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t. But I think we should…? Good question!

Here’s what I found :

Excerpt from that article :
Different Nutrients for Different Stages of Life
If using nutrients on a regular basis by adding them to your water, it’s generally a good idea to give your cannabis plants nutrients every watering. This ensures the amount of nutrients in the plant root zone is kept relatively stable. If you notice the tips of leaves getting burnt from nutrient burn, it may mean you need to lower your overall strength of nutrients. Most nutrient recommendations on the side of the bottle are too strong for cannabis plants, and should be cut in half unless plants appear pale or lime green (which means they want higher levels of nutrients overall).

So, since we are using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect line, I say we don’t have to!

6 Likes

Ok awesome! ty! just wanted to make sure. Still pretty confused sometimes lol.

5 Likes

A little update of how shes doing. These drops formed on each edge of the leaf after there was darkness for a few hours. Normal, right?

(pictures are 2-3 days old)

11 Likes

Looks really good to me! :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Yes, normal, means the plant is breathing,the proper name is transpiration

11 Likes

@kapouic @piper

Thanks guys!
ahh she is breathing! SO AWESOME!

:slight_smile::chillparrot: GUESS WHO JUST FOUND THE MOVING EMOTES!!!

8 Likes

Just be careful if your in a really humid environment, have good air flow and watch for pm

7 Likes

i’m sorry but i’m unsure as to what “pm” is?

6 Likes

Usually take a while to get started. Next time try a solo cup first in starter soil with little nutrients. Sometimes if you put it in soil with too much going on it could get nutrient lock and it takes forever to grow. I usually go from solo cup to 1 gal container to 7 gal container

5 Likes

I did peat pod for germ, then styrofoam coffee cup then 5 gal fabric pot.

4 Likes

Powdery mildew some call it wpm white powdery mildew

7 Likes

and that happens if theres to much humidity? where do you keep your humidity/temps at with your plants at my plants age? (did that make sense?) haha

5 Likes

It *can happen, not saying it will, just keep an eye out, same with bug hunting, I do both a few times a day and then I stare for eternity …

Here is a VPD chart for you

9 Likes

ok i will keep an eye out! thank you so much for that chart too! it’s awesome!

5 Likes