My fist auto gone rogue. She went hermi on me

Well, When feeding tonight. I was looking at how nice this lady looked when I found this

Now normally I would be very happy to see this. What I didn’t want to see yet was this

And then this

This is on my Blue caramel auto here

She still has 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 weeks to finish. Since the pollen sacks are all ready starting to break. Any advise on how to proceed since I was not prepared for this? This is in my 4x8 tent. Next to this is my Brain killer haze photo. Still in veg. And on the other side. A flowering pineapple kush auto.

How screwed am I now? I also have 2 2x4 tents in the same room. so 4 more plants with 3 in flower. The 2x4 tents vent into the big tent.
Having the pineapple seed would not bother me. And I am hoping some one will tell me that since the BK is in veg. I could wash it off once these other 2 are out of the tent and be ok. if not. I am still ok with it. I know I will have a job a head cleaning all the tents.

So, should I be trying to save the pollen. And if I can. Any advise on how to proceed. I am here because I know most of the vets from the lab are here. @Bogleg, @macgyver_stoner, @mattybear, @missiles, @pomeroymc, @imSICKkid, @tdubwilly, @covertgrower, @myfriendis410 I am not sure who all is over here yet. I don’t water again till tomorrow night
Thanks

9 Likes

Oh no! That stinks. I’m sure these guys will have some advice for you. I’m sorry :pensive:

4 Likes

Thanks, I just see it as more free seeds :grin: Good thing Aln’s plant is in a whole different room. I am hoping I may be able to save some of the pollen @dbrn32 sorry. I forgot you and it would not let me add you above

4 Likes

Oh boy you going to start breeding your own now :wink:

2 Likes

@ least is is a good strain. I am ready to learn :grin:

3 Likes

Spray with water a few times a day will stop pollen from blowing around

3 Likes

Pollen is only viable for a short bit then dies wash her off well (ones in veg) will be just fine I’m sure.

3 Likes

Thanks. @hoppiefrog I will do that now as a start. I need to come up with a plan for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Spray em several times every day

2 Likes

Should I be doing the same with the Pineapple. It is in full flower and still has at least 3 weeks left. maybe a little less if I took it early

2 Likes

So long as you have low risk of mold u should be able to minimize

2 Likes

Wash her off the once and focus on the Hermie w the water spray

3 Likes

I can keep the tent at about 50% humidity with it out side the tent, maybe a little less if I drop it all the way down. I don’t want to put it in there now if I don’t have to. just one more thing to clean.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will go grab a bottle and do that right now

1 Like

Spray b4 u move! If you haven’t already

2 Likes

And turn fan off when u move and clean up w fan off too

1 Like

The dehumidifier? It is all ready out side the tent. I may be screwed since I fed all 4 tents earlier tonight. 5 plants in flower. 3 in veg

1 Like

The plant I ment

2 Likes

Seeds will take a cpl weeks to become much at all but u prob want them to grow enough u can pull them outta ur stash easily. So I’d finish the girl in the other room. And ones in the same room will have super ripe seeds by the time they finish. And gg4 is from a Hermie so hey u never know;)

2 Likes

The only way to move this would be to cut her down. It is in a scrog and wove in from the under side. I am just finishing 2 new srcog tops that will allow me to remove the lines to remove the plant easy. I either have to deal with this in the tent or cut it down un fortunately. The seeds don’t bother me. It would be having to water - feed for another week and a half. I am guessing that would greatly increase the chance of the other tents getting pollinated too

2 Likes