My gorilla glue auto plant I finally see some progress😊🌱indoor grow

9 Likes

Hey bigfish you should make a journal for this grow so we can all follow along and help any way we can as well. Looking good!

6 Likes

How I make a journal?

5 Likes

You’ve already made a topic, just keep updating it and everyone will follow along.

4 Likes

How do I keep updating it?

4 Likes

I took this picture today , 2 days later . Growing pretty good, my best one so far🤞🏽

9 Likes

Looking good so far just keep taking current pics and update this thread.

6 Likes

10 Likes
2 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

5 Likes

9 Likes

Do I need to tie down the fan leaves some kind of way?

10 Likes

Looks to me your about to enter flowering stage typically with autos i suggest any training in the first 3/4 weeks otherwise i just do a chrustmas tree style nothing wrong with that either. Looking pretty good!

7 Likes

Do I need to adjust my light up higher?

8 Likes

Well about that light. Its not very good im sorry to say! Somebody done sold you a blurple light damn…not trying to be rude or dis your grow. The plant is doing pretty good for a subpar light. But in flower that lights not going to make good dense solid buds. It will make light airy fluffy buds. I would highly suggest you save money for a quality light.

Think of it like this.

1. You have to recreate the sun! Inside!
  2. Dont go cheap on your sun! The real sun aint cheap lol
  3. Most light data on those lights are lies!
    Most lights that are good are high voltage/wattage.

I run very expensive lights and not a single one are 1000 watts. And most of my lights are $1200 or more.

5 Likes

Is this straight out sarcasm?
If so.
No you need to get a light with more juice man…that is not sarcasm.

6 Likes

@Bigfish27

Here is lies right in front of our faces.
Man if i can get 1000 watt lights for $60 then im just wasting money on these luxx xr860 pros. 860 true watts. Cost me lots.

Now i do veg with a cheaper led set up. But not ever in flower. My lowest watt lights are 2x 250 watt quantum boards from budget led. Ive been running them for years.

When your shopping for lighting get your choices together and come back here and we will help you get something worth buying. Because i have wasted money on lights, we all have, we all love a great deal but when it affects your weed then dont mess around. Flower is straight up a cash crop. Worth it weight in gold.

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 can you point me in the direction to where I can purchase a good LED light? I’don’t know exactly what type of light is needed and I invested to much time for it to not come out right. I have some skunk autos that doesn’t seem to be doing good as this one here.

6 Likes

Where did you get those sticks I could use those the pots are getting kind Lopsided.

7 Likes

Those are plastic coated hollow steel steaks. 4 foor tomato stakes.

6 Likes