My gorilla glue auto plant I finally see some progress😊🌱indoor grow

Yes whats a good price budget and what size tent?
Sorry @Bigfish27 i work 11hrs a day and my job is multi tasking on steroids there is zero time to be on the forum or the phone for that matter.

6 Likes

I’m growing in 4x4 closet and I want to stay under $500 bucks range.

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

6 Likes

I would look into growers choice

Or a hlg.com light, spider farmer, marshydro.
Find what one you like of each brand. Then start finding the best deal. And signing up for email gets a discount. So go find your choices and come back.

6 Likes

Do you this light will do? For the complete light cycle (6-7plants)

2 Likes

Fan leaves are coming off my plant , :thinking: is that normal?

5 Likes

Rh in closet?

3 Likes

40% RH

6 Likes

In 3rd week of flowering

5 Likes

Is this normal ? Don’t know if it’s suppose to be white lol

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

How few inches is it from the light, where you see that bleaching. Or next questions is what is the light and how intense of DLI are you sitting…50-60 ish max.
Distance and PPF if you know that.

3 Likes

I have the slightest clue what any of that means, I’m trying to get a better light but it’s really close to the light.

2 Likes

DLI ? & PPF ? Means.

3 Likes

Apologies there isn’t really a simple explanation, time for a rabbit hole read Saturday.

Appears to be light bleaching, meaning too close to the light causing bleaching/burn like us, getting sunburn. Might be Time to SuperCrop if you are familiar with that. Step back and get a wide angle photo, so I can see the light and its proximity to top in Q?

DLI = Daily Light Integral simple terms - How much light(photons) your plant can use(is getting - intensity) for photosynthesis in a lights on period of time. (You can overdo it, these New LED’s make it easy)

PPF = Photosynthetic Photon Flux is the total amount of light in the PAR zone that is produced by a light source each second. (How intense is the light your using.)

5 Likes

I will take a pic once I get home.

2 Likes

What’s supercrop? This is my first plant I’m experimenting.

3 Likes

Simplest, If the plant top showing issues is with 12" or less of the light, and the light is more that a t5 its highly likely burning. I do run my seedlings under a weak LED at about 4" to shorten internodal length, but thats another discussion.

Ok, one step at a time…it is a technique for training plants. Crushing stems and bending plants without killing the stem, so you can control height. might spend some time on you tube, look up a guy named “kyle kushman supercrop” that’ll get you some good eyes on viewing of plant chiropracty.

4 Likes