My gorilla glue auto plant I finally see some progressđŸ˜ŠđŸŒ±indoor grow

Yesterday this happened​:weary::smiling_face_with_tear: the light fell on the plant and broke one of the stems and damaged the nice structure!!! I put tape on the stem that’s damaged and moved the plant to my balcony because I don’t have the proper set up. Will the plant survive after all this?

5 Likes

I also noticed these little sacs is this okay?

5 Likes

That is a calyx(female parts)
the good stuff, you’re about to see a ton more with flowering onset. Watch That N in your feed, she looks pretty damn high. Dark-Dark-Green, glossy, tips down
 Tape up job is good
shes so stretchy, wide internodes, she will need more help/support when she starts adding weight (think 2lbs on the end of a yard stick - lever arm)
 plant yo-yo’s if you have a tent or something to hang them from.

4 Likes

Well look what the sun did, damn near burnt it all up!!! I just don’t know what to do! I bring it back inside , watered and not just have sitting in dark room with fan.

8 Likes

First time in full sun? Acclimatization friend
a little at a time. If its not lights out time, just get her in some shade, yeah and water if she needs it
 The sun is 1000 more intense than that blurple I see on the floor. I’m a pasty ass white guy, first time in the sun and I’m a rock lobster, plants are no different when jumping indoor to outdoor. I think she’ll survive, might look a bit gimpy, wait an see if those contortions relax when they can transpire at a normal rate.

8 Likes

Yeah its called hardening off the plant. Indoor plants must be in partial sun or dappled shaded sun for a couple days before full sunlight or your plant’s toast literally. Now outside inside is ok but not vise versa.

7 Likes

This is similair to taking a plant out of a humidity dome or cloner dome to fast! And having high temps w/low humidity. So now i never use domes. I just let seedlings and clones sprout and grow up in the real enviroment and then i avoid issues with burning plants.

7 Likes

I brung it back inside and put it back under the veg & bloom lightđŸ„Č all the leaves are burnt and the buds are harder then they were. I know no more bud sites will probably grow due to the damage, so what should I do nowđŸ˜©

6 Likes

Get her under your bloom light, all you can do is be gentle with feed and lights and hope for the best to try and steer the outcome. Check the newer growth to be sure she’s not going “Full-Tilt”, be on herm watch, now that she’s stressed hard - probability got higher. Wait for those old ugly fried leaves to be ready to remove and pluck them off - but wait as the mobile nutrients will be translocated. The fried stuff doesn’t recover, its hard not to look at, but watch the newer/younger growth. Sorry man, Triage is all there really is and you might still get some decent smoke. We have all been there, so don’t sweat it.

8 Likes

I’m a girl​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Im Gonna change my user name lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so Bloom only? And should I do half nutrients for the next watering? And I never did any trimming :grimacing: because I don’t wanna cut nothing important. My question is what’s important on the plant?

7 Likes

Apologies, Ma’am. You stated Bloom light so I repeated you and looks like she’s in early flower. What Nute line are you using and what’s the NPK, they looked heavy N. But, Id recommend half strength yes for a few feedings anyway, till you see if she stabilizes. I’d not trim anything at this point, enough stress. When those fried fans are ready, a quick little pop on the leaf stem and they’ll let free. I circled some examples of buds forming and arrowed you main cola (apical top).

6 Likes

Try some straight ph’ed water for the next 2 waterings
 Girl is heavily overfed. Might benefit from a flush.

5 Likes

Hey @Bigfish27

Have a look here: Learn How to Grow Cannabis Indoors | Grow Weed Easy
A complete article/written tutorial for beginners. There’s a whole website behind it, it’s a great database on pretty much anything related to home growing cannabis, build by 2 US homegrowers: Nebula & Sirius. They’re working on it for more than a decade already. A lot of time & energy was invested in this and it’s a great place to refer back to for help. The searchbar on their website allows you to search for keywords to find an article/topic you want info about.

But start with that tutorial above. By the time you’ve entirely read it, lots of your questions will have been answered.

5 Likes

Good Call @MrMonkey420, thats all the basics right there. I’m pretty sure I’ve been through that whole site a few times in my growing. :beer: :beers: :beer:

6 Likes

I’m only using fox farm trio for nutes , I stopped the first one with mostly nitrogen.

3 Likes

20ml of both nutes . But I will go with straight ph water my next few waterings.

4 Likes

I have a question , today marks day 79 for my plant from seed
 when do I harvest it now that it’s all burnt up. I lost on the timelineđŸ€ŠđŸœâ€â™€ïž

5 Likes

Lets see an upclos3 bud shot.

5 Likes

From my experience using crappy lights means longer flowering time. Imho.

5 Likes

I’m at work I will take pic soon I get home, thanks for your help😌

4 Likes