My gorilla glue auto plant I finally see some progressšŸ˜ŠšŸŒ±indoor grow

I really donā€™t know how many watts I need or the light type. I wanna say I have a 4x4 size closet, in wanna grow like 5/6 plants at once. Can you please send me a screenshot of light youā€™d buy ? I havenā€™t had to lately to read how I usually do just to get more familiar with cannabis. Itā€™s just SO much to learn lol I see a lot of people of here grow different ways and I donā€™t know the different parts of the plant is. Iā€™m just learning what some parts are named. Iā€™m still tryna learn the different color on the plant other then white pistils lol.

5 Likes

4x4 your looking at like 700watts id suggest a growerschoice let me find you a link but those are a little pricey but id personally save for one anything else smaller is basically a waste of cash when it comes to flower stage. Trust me ive been saving myself

6 Likes

This will give you good flowers if everything else is in check

5 Likes

Oh my goshhh $850 !! Lol

7 Likes

7 Likes

Look at AC Infinity lights. They are a little pricey but under $500. I change out all my lights one at a time over the last year. They have been great for my grows so far.

7 Likes

Ok thanks.

6 Likes

I was looking at the s44 but they run pretty hot from everyone i talked to.

6 Likes

It does. I had to upgrade from a 4 inch exhaust fan to a 6 inch exhaust fan, and I use the old 4 inch fans set on 1 as intake fans now. My tent temperatures havenā€™t went over 76 degrees since I set it up that way.

4 Likes

Iā€™m Gonna stick with LED .

3 Likes

I need you guys to tell me whats going on with my plant, idk when to harvest it ?

3 Likes

Here is a chart I use.

6 Likes

I still canā€™t tellā€‹:joy::joy:

4 Likes

if you can stretch it further and keep it alive go ahead for another week or until milky/amber get a jewelers scope and check out the trichomes

5 Likes

I donā€™t usually pay attention to the pistils, some strains, especially autos wonā€™t change colors. The trichomes should look like the color of pure cane sugar, I like to harvest after a few of them start turning a yellow/amber color.

5 Likes

The pistils have turned brown.

5 Likes

Okay Iā€™m gonna try to keep it alive for another 7 days but I can tell itā€™s not getting any better far as new growth, and buds are not getting any bigger.

5 Likes

Get a digital microscope.

Also @Bigfish27 you need to recreate/simulate real sunlight indoors! DO NOT GO CHEAP ON YOUR SUN! The suns not cheap so dont do it. It will have bad results at the end of all the hard work and months of growing. And youll get larfy airy buds!

8 Likes

I honestly think this might be alittle to much for me, I mainly started because Iā€™m tired of buying weed to smoke! But with me working 5 days a week and mother to 4 kids I just donā€™t see me successful in this!! All my hard work have went to waste, I started out with 6 plants and this one was doing good until I ran into a problem with the light and everything just been down hill. I honestly think this plant is dying & the buds arenā€™t good due to the poor lighting.

6 Likes

All though I am happy that I came this far and never grew anything in my life. I learned something new, which I need a lot of learning. Like how did you guys learn? Iā€™m guessing mistakes and research huh lol

7 Likes