My gorilla glue auto plant I finally see some progressšŸ˜ŠšŸŒ±indoor grow

Ughhh I just hate wasted time!!! You guys are the only ones I can vent to because nobody cared about my growing experiment lol & I just canā€™t get over the time not so much of the money I spent but MY TIMEEEEE & itā€™s wasted!!

8 Likes

I started growing in 1997. I was a punk skater kid. Just been at it for a long time. You can be successful just try with less plants get a quality light. Learn to light stress train plants. You have a small grow. So it should be easy to auto mate the grow. With a light timer and water timer to handle the watering. Most of all you cant be discouraged its gets easier the more you grow.
You remind me of my wife she can be quite negative and pessamistic at times. You have a tough job being a mother. I have 6 brothers it was tough growing up. So kudos to you for learning dont give up you be surprised what you can grow with smaller lights. I grew most of my Runts using 2 small 250 watt led light hooked together as 1 light. It works well actually. Just keep the setup simple and only change one thing at a time so you dont change too much at once and not be able to figure out what went wrong.

10 Likes

Yeah it can waste time bad. The worst is after say 100days you mess up the grow. Or you mess up harvesting and get modly weed or you get bugs. Ive lost entire gardens and strains before because of mites. Heartbreaking. Now i clone a lot more because you can alway have another chance at growing without wasting 50 days for the plant to be ready to flower. Its 7 days to make a clone and you started over. Read some of my threads about super cropping. Maybe you can revegg a branch and try agin. Touch my avatar and then when it gets bigger touch it again then when the window opens touch on activity and change it to topics and you can see my threads only. I have a lot of knowledge there from seedlings to cloning to harvest. I have threads specific to some of your needs.

Edit: i do not like autos there problematic. Phots are easier to me. I grow it how tall i like and flip the lights. Keep in mind the 40%-60% stretch in flower

10 Likes

This would be a good light. Id get 2x of the $272 ones then you have perfect budget lights.

11 Likes

Do you do any reading?

9 Likes

Thank you :blush:

9 Likes

How many plants can I have if I get 2 of these lights? Long as I can get 3

10 Likes

I try not to have more than 4 big plants in a 4x4 area.

9 Likes

Like somehow they just sneak into the tentsā€¦ late night tent parties!

10 Likes

I dont read a lot. I read a lot online. So i read lots but not a ton of books why may i ask? I type fast and bad because my hands got hurt in a motorcycle accident and lots of other broken parts. I really should check my spelling but Iā€™m a super speedy person and i just dont careā€¦then i read it and im like damn i cannot type. I say it in my head faster than I can type and i forget words completely so sorry about the grammer and spelling and everything.

10 Likes

Trying to figure out does the knowledge comes from reading or mistakes, but itā€™s clear growing is more so hands on. I will continue to learn thru my costly mistakes unfortunately!

8 Likes

I text how I talk as well lol

9 Likes

Your good. First plant i took over for friend was seriously the tiniest larfy plant shit smoked alright though. Pick a mentor and they will guide you through the hoops. For real

8 Likes

Looks good!

8 Likes

Can you be my mentor pretty please?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I dont see why i cant help you out. Have you started another grow?

8 Likes

Aww thanks so muchšŸ’• I actually in the process of buying everything to do it right & not cheap this time lol. Sooooo, I would like to know a few things before I buy them. I will message you now.

7 Likes

Hey pat yourself on the back !
Your going to make it to harvest and thatā€™s not easy on your first grow . I just went through a light search to switch to LED . I great light cost $650 -$850 for me it was too much coin . Itā€™s really not about watts anymore, itā€™s really about the intensity in the footprint of the light . I ended up getting a Viparspectra 4000 and really happy with it at under $400 . Whatever light you decide go on YouTube and lots of reviews . If cost is no issue look into Lumatek . Best light I have seen bar style . You want a full spectrum light to flower with . I know many will disagree but I feel coco drain to waste is an easy way to learn . Donā€™t get me wrong I love me some outdoor organic but itā€™s a huge learning curve . Thereā€™s lots of help here for sure , some great breeders and growers . As far as your damage to your plant . DHIT HAPPENS !
Tape that sucker , take off some damage leaves slowly . Flush it good (run three times volume through of ph water . Then watch her , you might be surprised . I had a huge plant split in half right down the main stem . I taped her good , gave her a rest , she never skipped a beat . First thing is figure out your height of room minus hanging height . This will effect your choice of strains possibly. Go look at some lights with a grow going or finished on YouTube . Just search model light and grow in the search .
Good luck , reach out here if your needing help !
Good advice here .

9 Likes