My little project

These are some random seeds and next time it’s gonna be either do si dos feminized or green crack autoflower. This is my third grow and I just wanna grow beauties some day.

18 Likes

Looks like you are qell on your way

10 Likes

I’m kinda experimenting. Only topped one, the other 3 are not topped but still tying everything down

10 Likes

They all looks great

8 Likes

Cool, you think auto flowers are better or just regular?

9 Likes

I have grown both I like the smoke better I get from Photo period plants then

Auto flowering plants that I have grown

again two cents :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I personally will onky grow autos to test strains but even then it just isnt worth it. They are too unpredictable and with a photoperiod i can play god and tell the plant what to do and when to do it. If that makes sense.

10 Likes

Looking good brother :ok_hand: experiment way, its your garden, you’ll find your technique :wink:

10 Likes

@royboy89 , looking just perfect. Are your plants flowering yet?

8 Likes

No I think imma start flowering I’m a couple of weeks.

6 Likes

I just did some lollipopping on them and gonna put a net over them in a couple days

12 Likes

Gonna put the net on em tomorrow. Then flipping to flower next Sunday. From seed they are 8 weeks old.

13 Likes

I actually just put em in flower today. Getting worried they’re not gonna be done before the ones I germinated today are gonna need to go in there. I’ve got 7 germinating and they’re gonna go in the 2x4 tent and then hopefully as soon as the ones in the 4x4 are done I’m gonna take 5 out of the 2x4 and put em in the 4x4. Hope that’s not too confusing lol. Just hope the timings there.

8 Likes

It sucks that I waited too long to train the main colas on the 3 untopped plants. Am I waisting my time trying to train the tops on the 3 untopped plants to wait till the undergrowth catches up? Like should I just let em do what they want and just use the net for nug support?

7 Likes

10 Likes

if you are learning No :slight_smile: if you are not learning Yes :frowning:

10 Likes

Perfect. I’ll try again next time

10 Likes

You can also use multiple trellis nets… start with one to spread branches, add another later on to support you buds. Some have 3 layers of trellis. Some scrog everything under one trellis. There’s no limitations to what you can do with your grow buddy. Many of these techniques are just personal preference. It’s a matter of trying, learning, and applying what you like most. Practice makes perfect.

11 Likes

You know what id do? Id snap their necks and call it a day the unders would catch up in no time.

11 Likes

If you did some croppin and lowered your net i feel that would work good if your not comfortable doing that judt let them do their thing will still make you some nice smoke

7 Likes