My little project

That’s scary just thinking about lol.

9 Likes

I snapped the main stem onnthis plant day 1 of flower. Not on purpose but literally plant was in 2. Didnt even phase it.

11 Likes

In my head I just think I’m potentially getting rid of an 1/8 ounce at least if I do that. I’m just gonna let this grow do its thing and use the net just for bud support

10 Likes

I wouldnt get rid of any of it bro. Let me rephase it. Id snap the main stem not enough to kill it just a super crop since you’re starting flower itll be fine. I normally super crop through th3 whole grow because i dont use a net normally. If you super cropped the bent branch would rest on the net but they normally perk back up. These plants take some training thats forsure. Im about to start trying some new things myself.

10 Likes

Im not pushing you to do it just wanted to rephrase what i meant. Itll be great either way.

10 Likes

They like being tied up and broken. Just your typical female! LoL - Oh snap … no he didn’t!
Grow looks nice… congrats!! Are those autos or just the next grow you was saying? Ive heard a couple ppl that like that GC. :+1: Good stuff!

12 Likes

These are just random regular seeds. Regular photoperiod I guess is the right term. I’ve actually got 5 do si dos and 2 gassy cream cake germinating,
all regular photoperiod plants. Doing green crack autos maybe another time.

9 Likes

nothing wrong with that :slight_smile: find a good one clone it grow it a bunch of times

and get good

Autos are great but they are a one shot deal you can clone a photo female forever

almost

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

Looking forward to just…growing and learning. I’m gonna start keeping a little grow journal too. I want to grow beauties. Healthy, sexy ladies.

10 Likes

Ok I swapped my plants to flower last Sunday. Now these are 4 pictures of the same plant. My question is do you think I took enough of the fan leaves off?

12 Likes

they look like you cleaned them up well :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

10 Likes

These two are a little more scrawny and not as bushy. but yeah pretty hard to feel like you’re not trimming off too much but I know only more grows will ease my mind.

14 Likes

When you trim a little off , it grows back quickly from what i have noticed. Your plans look good to me.

10 Likes

or a lot :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It was getting confusing thinking Roy and Corduroy were the same. Lol thems is some healthy looking girls.

11 Likes

A week into flower

14 Likes

These are 7 gallon pots. I’m gonna use 5 gallon next time I think. And I also think that someday I’ll try 3 gallon but I’m thinking 5 gallon pots would probably be ideal

11 Likes

Especially if your gonna veg a little longer 5’s are good. I’m almost always around 4 month grows and I use 3s & 5’s. But I always up pot atleast 2 or 3 X’s so there’s that.

11 Likes

It’s the ssecond week of flower. I should trim em all about like I did this one yeah? Or is that too much trimming?

10 Likes

12 Likes