My little project

Another before and after of another plant.

11 Likes

10 Likes

I noticed you saying that you were growing regulars as I was looking through your journal just now. I’m not sure exactly what you know about Seeds, but regulars means they could be male or female. You can have regular feminized seeds that will be 99% female. this is the same for auto flowers. Most of which that you see for sale are feminized. I just didn’t see any clarification of this through your journal with anyone mentioning it or you so I thought I’d bring it up. Watch for Nanners.
Other than that looking good.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Nice thanks man. These are just some seeds in a random bag so I’m not really sure what they are. I guess I’d assume feminized then.

10 Likes

And the other 2

9 Likes

Keep the pics coming and we will guide uou in the right direction. They look great

8 Likes

You can trim the hell out of them…it’ll be back the same in 2 days. . . LoL they look ready for some fat colas now. :+1:

8 Likes

They’re starting to come in. Damn it’s exciting.

10 Likes

If they are seeds you found in a random bag then it’s a toss up really. There’s a thousand what if scenarios but most likely boys stuff got self pollinated and some seeds were produced. You can always have grows that tosses a couple, I found 2 to 6 seeds several times out of QP or more. That happens… But when you start getting 20, 30 seeds… that means you missed a nanner somewhere and pollen spilt. Aka hermie, hermaphrodite, tranny planny. No bueno when that happens as those seeds are going to carry that trait. NOW - with that said… who cares! LMAO - if it’s green :green_heart:. We love it, smoke it. Or unless it has cat hair on it. Right Prey. LoL :laughing: but in all seriousness those are genes you want to weed out!

10 Likes

I was messing around with my microscope and I was checking out the base of one of my stems and I saw these little microscopic bugs.

9 Likes

You might want to spray your plant a few times with soapy water, making sure that you spray the tops and bottoms of your leaves. If you see webs or leaf damage try Neem oil, just make sure you spray just before lights out.

7 Likes

Soapy water huh? Might have to try it

6 Likes

If they are spider mites or thrips that just hatched it will take care of the problem before it becomes a major problem. If using soapy water do a followup treatment 2 to 3 days after the 1st treatment. You should do every plant in the grow tent or room and you probably should spray your tents surfaces also.

5 Likes

I’m thinking they’re broad mites

6 Likes

If they are Broad Mites try diatomaceous earth, you can get it off Amazon.

6 Likes

If you use Neem Oil or Diatomaceous Earth, or still have dead insects on your plants at harvest, wash your buds at harvest!

8 Likes

for me like the worm in Mescal :wink:

9 Likes

This made me laugh!

8 Likes

Ok here’s a better video

7 Likes

Dude that is great :slight_smile: I knew there was a reason I ate all those mushrooms :wink:

6 Likes