My little project

Looks like thrips in that video. Try this 1st, Rubbing Alcohol and Soap – homemade Spray for small infestations. Mix 4 ounces of rubbing alcohol with 1.5 tsp mild dish soap and 16 ounces water in a spray bottle. Spray your plants with the solution covering every part to ensure you treat each part well.

Do this treatment several times for a couple of weeks, and wash your buds at harvest.

7 Likes

They’re only in the soil and on the bottom one inch of the stem. I’ve looked and looked and they’re only there in the soil and the bottom of the stem. So I only sprayed on the soil and bottom of the stem in hopes I don’t have to spray my leaves. So we’ll see.

8 Likes

Keep an eye on the bottom of the leaves, they like to hide there. They also like to lay their eggs in areas of the stalk and stems that they have eaten round. If you start seeing brown dots on leaves it’s because they are like vampires sucking on the leaves.

7 Likes

Today marks week 2 of flower

11 Likes

11 Likes

My first grow under a 650 watt LED so I’m hoping for at least 6 ounces.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Lovely jubbly that canopy is looking :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks mane. I’m just hoping for 6 ounces. Google says under a 650 watt light you should get like a gram a watt basically. I don’t think imma get 650 grams, which is like 23 ounces. That would be cool…I am just wanting like 6 or 8 ounces would be cool but idk.

8 Likes

Depends on efficiency of the diodes and strain. I got 7oz under 240watts wall draw with Og reekn which had a virus, i was 44grams of. Was hoping for 10oz ish if i had the lights fully blasting 440watts. Was messing round with spectrums that whole grow.
I need to just let the plants be lol

You have it dialed in bro.

8 Likes

I’m still dialing it in. But I definetly know how to keep em healthy for the most part. This is the light in the 4x4 tent.

Phlizon FD6500 650W Plant Led Grow Light for Indoor Plants Daisy Chain Dimmable Grow Light with LM281B & Brand Driver Grow for 6x6ft Coverage Full Spectrum Growing Lamps (FD6500) Amazon.com

8 Likes

The virus was in the seed.

Nice light your using.
Am trying to keep power consumption down and save on energy costs but keeping the efficiency.

8 Likes

I always wonder what light would be best for me. Like 4 or 500 dollars max

7 Likes

And I love the sensigrow nutrients

7 Likes

Good nutes, i used them last. Canna seems the best :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Canna what? Lol

6 Likes
8 Likes

Right on. Might try em out next time. Mayyyybe.

8 Likes

Day 20 of flower

8 Likes

Day 21 of flower

11 Likes