My little project

Well, I’m gonna give you a critique of the above pictures.

I see no burned leaf tips. I see very healthy plants. Great color. Very consistent. Lots of flowers everywhere.

The only thing that I see that you might possibly change, would be increasing your light intensity, a little bit, or lowering your light a little bit. I don’t know how long your lights were on when those photos were taken, but if they have been on for a while, and your plants are awake they are not praying. What I mean by that is the leaf tips pointing up. Reaching for the sun/light.

Your plants look fantastic, if you do decide to change something do it in very small increments. Watching the leaves they will tell you what they like pretty quickly…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Nice, yeah the picture was taken about 5 or 10 minutes after the lights turned on. But I might turn the light up just a bit

9 Likes

9 Likes

Ok…so I’m pretty sure these are soil mites. Which are actually ok for soil. I’ve got em magnified to like 1,000x. They’re only microscopic, can’t even come close to seeing em with the naked eye and they’re only in the soil. So I think I’m ok… seriously I’ve checked a lot of leaves and underneath them and in the bud sites and they’re only to be found in the soil. Would you all agree that this is ok?

6 Likes

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Here is some info about soil mites.

5 Likes

Thank you @nacho151. I’m gonna get some 3 percent hydrogen peroxide and mist the soil. But I’m not too worried about them because they’re only staying in the soil and from what I understand they don’t hurt anything. Just as long as they stay in the soil lol.

5 Likes

Day 28 of flower

11 Likes

10 Likes

That last picture is beautiful. Your leaves are laying nice and flat. Their color is perfect all the way to the tip. Not too shiny all your pistols are bright, white standing, straight up, just beautiful!
Nice job…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Well thank ya sir. My next go round I’m gonna shoot for a more even canopy and gonna trim more of the underfoilage off.

7 Likes

So when checking the trichomes, where on the plant do you look at? On the sugar leaves right beside the bud? And if so, like I’m the middle of the canopy or on the top or bottom of the canopy? Here’s a picture of a sugar leaf I cut off somewhere near the top of the plant.

7 Likes

Check them on the bud to get a better idea of the effect you want!

6 Likes

A bud from the top of the canopy? Here’s some of a small bottom canopy bud

8 Likes

I know they’re not done yet probably another 3 weeks is my guess

6 Likes

When I check trichomes I check buds at different heights. If the top buds are looking the way you like them and lower buds still need time just harvest the top ones!

6 Likes

Right on right on

5 Likes

Gotta love them lights off pictures.

6 Likes

Looking good! Are you in Southeast MO? I heard it got hit hard this morning around 3 am when the storm rolled though.

5 Likes

Southwest, had some gnarly lightning and thunder for a little bit but all’s good here. Lost our trampoline last week though when some gale force winds blew through lol

5 Likes