My little project

Day 40 of flower. Maybe start flushing next Sunday or next Wednesday hopefully.

11 Likes

These are looking pretty cloudy to me right? Gonna start flushing these for a couple weeks until like 50 percent of the trichomes are amber right?

8 Likes

Here’s some more pictures

6 Likes

The really zoomed in picture looks a little clear but the farther away picture looks milky. I help here lol

5 Likes

They’re actually only like 37 days in flower.

5 Likes

Anybody got Snapchat by any chance?

5 Likes

Day 42 of flower

7 Likes

I’m gonna need your guys help in explaining when the perfect time to start flushing and harvesting is.

8 Likes

Couldn’t resist cutting a bud

7 Likes

Ok so the top picture I think likes about 2 more Sundays till cutting it down. So I started flushing that one this last Sunday. Now the other three pictures I can visually see they aren’t as close to finishing. I’m thinking another 3 more Sundays on those.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Trichomes on the plant I started flushing this last Sunday. Chopping this plant down in 2 Sundays. The other three probably gonna be chopped down another week or two after I chop this one.

7 Likes

Finally starting to see a little nutrient deficiency. She’s on day 5 of flush.

8 Likes

Gonna chop this one down next Sunday.

Then gonna chop these other 3 down in 2 more sundays I think.

8 Likes

Still got 3 more do do here in 2 more Sundays.

8 Likes

Did good on reading the amber on these I’d say. Top was a little more ready but all’s the same.

9 Likes

It’s about as perfect as it could be for my preference… :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

It really is a preference an almost like wine in that since

9 Likes

Absolutely. You can take the most sativa, leaning sativa, the crap that makes your head spin and have it go about half Amber or probably even less and if I consume it I’ll pass out. Amber put me to sleep. :man_shrugging::v:t3:

7 Likes

So these guys have one more Sunday till chop.

And this one that I already chopped last Thursday is about 3 days into the drying process.

5 Likes