My Odyssey

Hello welcome to my journal please keep out political,racist, etc no hate please.

I will be growing some white widow autos soon the seeds finally got here, but im growing some 91 Royale currently. Using a Gorilla Grow 2x2.5x6, I have the extension kit but no room for it :upside_down_face:🥲. My lights are a HLG 135w r spec qb288, also have a wakyme 600w( not 600w) and a 75w incandescent bulb for heat. An old mister that has 2 speed settings the highest setting makes a bedroom foggy so i probs wont be touching that button.

Got the tent all setup by my inline fan wont be here for a day or two… just gonna let the tent sit up and get the temp/rh levels without anything running.

11 Likes

Hi @theodyssey, welcome to GN and thank you for sharing. Almost ready to grow. Look forward to seeing your journal updates.

please keep out political,racist, etc no hate please.

We are a professional community of growers. You wont have to worry about that. Any problems on your topic, please flag and we will assist you.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @theodyssey well keep an eye on ya and help when we can.

9 Likes

Appreciate it :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

How exciting @theodyssey,
Mind if I join the party?

6 Likes

Auto grower in a 2x2 also.
Will keep tabs on your progress.
Stay Growing

7 Likes

Can’t wait !!!

7 Likes

Sure join along.

8 Likes

How many plants do you cram in a 2x2?

5 Likes

Mind if I join in @theodyssey

7 Likes

This train has free tickets and unlimited seats , feel free to hop on.

11 Likes

I am setting up my 2x3x5 tent and am curious if i’ll be able to get away with two plants. Will probably just do one plant to start along with some scroging techniques.

7 Likes

@jakecan I was told you could cram 4 in my 2x2.5, so im sure you should beable to cram 4 in a 2x3, also depends on your light as well.

5 Likes

Totally. Depends on genetics too. Autoflowers as well!

7 Likes

@theodyssey, @jakecan
First off, welcome.
As far as your question, it all depends on the size of the plants your growing as well as your growing style. For example, I usually grow employing the SOG (Sea of Green) method. I use many small plants in small pots (6” square) and flip the lights after only 1-2 weeks veg.and cut off most side and all low growing branches so that I basil lay get one huge top cola from each plant. With the 6” square pots I can fit 4 plants per square foot of growing space.
So, if you have a 2x2, which is 4 sqft, and you plant 4/sqft then you could fit 16 plants.
With the right genetics and nutes and everything you could get up to 150 to 200g from a 2x2.
If your growing using LST then I’d say you could fit 1-2 in there; it just depends on how big you want to grow them in veg.

6 Likes

So with sea of green you get 150-200grams in your harvest? @jory

5 Likes

@theodyssey welcome to Gn :v:t2:

6 Likes

@MrBlue thank you :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Your more then welcome. Happy growing :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

My qb288 v2 is 31 inches from the little bugger , should i drop or keep as is until he gets leafs?

6 Likes