My Odyssey

Finally put my carbon filter in the tent lol… waited a lil too long smells like weed all in my house vents :joy::joy::sweat_smile: . Dont want the neighborhood catching wind :shushing_face:. Had to make a makeshift bungie cord with an old rifle sling, it works though.

3 Likes

My makeshift bungie lol

Tallest cola

Is this a seed? Would not mind growing her again if so.

6 Likes

Aside from the lite nute burn I think its going pretty well for my first grow.

5 Likes

If you like jerky try this, not spicy at all I swear. Taste just like jalapenos mmmm tasty…

4 Likes

I’m growing like 5 different peppers out back🌶 we like some heat!

3 Likes

That certainly looks like a bean. I’m assuming someone in your room hermied?

3 Likes

Gotta love the way spicy stuff taste its just so flavorful.

1 Like

Yes kev earlier in the grow a lower branch hermied but no one else did. Checked the rest and saw no more seeds, not too upset about it just praying the rest do not follow.

2 Likes

WIN_20210427_08_26_58_Pro

7 Likes

My hands shake so much, sorry for the bad pic but for me it’s a great pic coming from me lol.

4 Likes

That’s better than I can do up close :+1:t2:

Actually looks like might be two seeds.

4 Likes

where do you see the second , this is the same cola .

3 Likes

is it that that light green spot directly to the right of it?

3 Likes

Yeah it looks like just a little bit of another seed barely poking out

4 Likes

She’s carrying twins haha

3 Likes

9 Likes

Added some banana peels into soil and currently soaking peels in water for potash.:crossed_fingers: hope she makes it to harvest.

1 Like

Got a lot of canoes from heat stress on my upper colas how bad can this be? I dimmed the light some and will check back in the morning. Will it undo the damage?

5 Likes

7 Likes

2-3weeks left?? The top 2 colas are tacoing i dimmed the light and raised it to max height. Around 74 fahrenheit

2 Likes