My Odyssey

2-3 week? I dont think so. Thats looks damn near done. Have checked the trichromes yet?

2 Likes

Yes its not that amber couch lock stuff i want. The under growth is all white still.

2 Likes

I figured the hairs on the top layer turned brownish from wind from the fan but id trust your eyes over mine. Im also not ready for harvest my cvault isnt here :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll have my steady hand to take photos for me tomorrow if these are too blurry, trembles ruin my photo taking skills.

3 Likes

Look pretty good. And if you want more couch lock. Yeah another 1.5 weeks should do it. What percent amber are looking to achieve? And thats got some lovely frost going on. :+1:

3 Likes

Not too sure on the percentage honestly, I would like a a very strong couch lock high. Maybe like 25%-40% ish? At which point is too much amber a late harvest. Also thanks i thought i was screwing up this whole time tell you the truth.

2 Likes

#Newprofilepic. Taken with S20 Ultra.

7 Likes

@tygergrowx check out these pics to show you whats closer to harvest. Thought i had 2 weeks left apparently not.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I see a ocean full of milky looking trichomes, IF I was to harvest this would be max THC correct?

6 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Cut today

3 Likes

Roots branched wayyy more than that but thats the cluster that stayed after I emptied pot.

2 Likes

Omfg, for a moment I screamed “Run Ody, Run!” at my phone screen. Thought cousin Itt or this fuggin’ B was climbing out your pot

The roots of your roots have roots on roots on roots :raised_hands: :star_struck:

2 Likes

:rofl: i had waayy to much fun digging out that cluster you have no idea.

2 Likes

I bet, especially when it just kept going and going!!! I’m going to be giddy AF my first harvest to see the branch and root structures :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Went ghost due to work & personal life but, I did not forget about everyones help. Couldn’t have done it without the input forreal.:metal:

Got a little over 3.5 oz’s off her , friends and fam loved the smoke which is even better.

4 Likes

My current situation 2 of my ILGM White widow autos. These ladies are really loving life right now, the one is 6 feet!!
Wish i knew what I did differently to them my other ones who didn’t get lst are in flower at like 3 feet🙄

3 Likes

These are my babies of white widow and some of the stuff I just grew

Unknown strain

White widow

3 Likes