My Odyssey

@Arrow inspired this one

Here she now

4 Likes

Using mushroom compost, cow manure, fox farm ocean forest, and my veg bloom dirty. Will be feeding the fox farm beastie bloomz and cha ching soon aswell.

2 Likes

Also the CVaults are game changing for those who do not own one!!

4 Likes

:ok_hand: a mighty fine trained specimen you have there sir …:muscle::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thank you , will get better pictures when I get home they smell amazing but nothing stinks more than my 2 tall girls.

3 Likes

I wish i had the big ones. There not cheap at all though.

3 Likes

Its just normal white widow autos! I got 10 for free ontop of the 10 i bought. Tempted to snip a piece off to clone lol.

2 Likes

I got 2x of these baby ones. For camping.

4 Likes

They are beyond awesome, i got one baby and a 2 liter. Completely made curing simple.

2 Likes

Love how the main cola is budding up

4 Likes

An untouched white widow just doing its thing.

6 Likes

Side shots and a top view of the lst plant. She is doing amazing gonna feed her cha ching today.

4 Likes

She was hiding last night

4 Likes

Does anyone prune outdoor plants ? I know sunlight will penetrate but is it worth a trim or am i stunting the growth.

5 Likes

Original Main cola

This lst plant is coming around nice

Another side branch

4 Likes

Damn ground hog continues to plague my babies took a nice bite off my 91 Royale, atleast its not an auto so he topped it for me

Got topped via groundhog and now itsa double cola

This one got bit like 3 times and was stunted bad, now itsa bush

3 Likes

This white widow is looking very nice

5 Likes

The plant that was trained is looking and smelling very nice.

4 Likes

For outdoor plants the main reason I trim is air flow to help prevent budrot ect. I don’t have much trouble getting light to the lower leaves outside. You can top the plant ect but it will slow the growth a bit for a few days

3 Likes

I think ill give a light snip to the gals then. Ty for your input.

3 Likes