My Odyssey

4 Likes

Taken with galaxy s20 ultra

3 Likes

Almost ready to harvest this white widow, gonna wait for the amber trics. I want a couch lock vibe from this one✌

2 Likes

Is this budrot? @PreyBird1

Without flash

3 Likes

On a side note i think i hit a home run, white widow smells so fruity i wana eat it…

4 Likes

The lst plant has been hanging for a few days i dont feel like posting pics … havent done a nice trim on it lol

3 Likes

That could be bud rot. Id keep an eye on that spot. Can mold bad when drying.

2 Likes

Any way to take a pic in natural light? I’ve mostly done outdoor and will be a better to way to see what’s going on, def doesn’t look right and usually an indication of too much moisture, when we got the heavy rains we had shit we had to throw out resembling that

4 Likes

Yes i can attempt to take a better pic lol, also so will the mold spread during drying?

2 Likes

If it’s a bud rot I’d be chopping the branch not taking any chances instead of trying to pick it out, sucks but farms lose lbs to it all the time

4 Likes

Another thing to note is if your using one of those cheap digital temp humidity that prob came with one of your lights, don’t trust em I’ve put two side by side and was a 6 degree difference and 40% humidity difference, they are far from accurate and not to be trusted

4 Likes

Its been an outdoor plant , l just go off my weather channel lol. Only in the shed to hang it dry

3 Likes

What region u in? Moist conditions? I’m in az we have no humidity lol

5 Likes

Pa , its always humid here lmao

3 Likes

Oh ya, I’d dispose of any contamination, if possible try to put plant in place with more direct sunlight and sounds crazy but if there is days without much wind go put a fan blowing on em, that stagnant moisture is a distaster to deal with, we dealt with that up in northern cali and all the fall rains

4 Likes

Gonna trim the fuccck outta her when i get home then thanks .

3 Likes

And a defoliation to allow for more airflow between the buds should help too :wink:

4 Likes

Mold or trichomes @1andonlyredneck

3 Likes

The fuzzy is making me lean towards mold

3 Likes

Gonna vote mold as well, that sux bro! Hopefully there isn’t a lot

4 Likes