My Odyssey

Nah not too much fuzzy spots i am keeping my eye out for more though

3 Likes

Def get those Buds breathing more!

3 Likes

Came out nice very fruity smell.

5 Likes

Hi. Im a newbie but everything is going good so far. I have a 3x3 tent with 4 purple haze plants that look amazing. There only about 2 weeks old but look really healthy. They were feminized seeds. Im not sure how long i should wait until i switch light cycle to 12/12. Can you help me on this?

3 Likes

Send pics of what they look like, also for 2 weeks old id give them atleast another week or 2.

4 Likes

6 Likes

It’s a matter of preference really, a plant isn’t gonna be sexually mature till 4-6 weeks but some strains like king Kong it’s recommended to just throw em straight in 12/12. Just ask urself how big u want the final plant, if ur ok with a plant with just 1 giant cola then flip it but general rule of thumb is to get a plant half the final size u want it so if u want a 3ft final size plant then get it to 18" before flowering

4 Likes

put these in cvault and they smell insane and sticky icky

This nug was dried differently , crazy how different 2 of the same plants can come out.

8 Likes

Yes, with the right and strain and genwtics and everything. But in general I usually end up with 1-2# out of my 3x5x6 tent and about 16-20oz out of each of my 2x4’s and my lodge100.

5 Likes

I hear you brother, I got 6. Lol.

3 Likes

Getting started up for another run. Ordered some Grape Diamond Ethos seeds from Chitownseeds, and planning on grabbing some runtz from preybird. Got a new hlg 260 on the way also. Anyone got any recommendation for a nutrient line?

4 Likes

Anyone have any experience with pahydroponics fallponic system? Im kinda debating on getting one.

4 Likes

The only one I’ve ever seen is the PA Hydroponics 4 Plant Fallponic system. Is that what you are considering?

3 Likes

There is a 2 plant one i am looking at. Same system just for a smaller space. I will be getting a 3x3 or 2x4 tent in the near future.

3 Likes

Your Runtz are packed and ready to ship.

4 Likes

The one I saw was pretty neat. I haven’t ever used a setup like that but it looks like @Slym3r commercial grow setup. He could probably answer any questions you have about it.

2 Likes

They are highly anticipated :grimacing:

3 Likes

cool will do, i wana get out of soil. Tired of the gnats.

3 Likes

Either coco , or some form of hydro the results seem insane. Also been trying to find a new nute line to try out.

3 Likes

I use Dakine 420 and according to their website it works in hydroponic setups. Since I switched to the Dakine 420 nutrients my yields have basically tripled!

3 Likes