My Odyssey

I’ve been interesting in Dakine since my last grow. I also have a coupon for lotus but the Dakine has a better reputation from what I have read. Tripling yields you say… sounds convincing to me.

3 Likes

Which products from Dakine do you use?

1 Like

I swear by them. I started using them after looking at @PreyBird1 plants. My next grow I’m going to use Ventana Plant Science since the sent them to me. I hear they are good also, a little out of my price range though.

3 Likes

Yeah , I was out of state for a while came back to those messages. Bow’s grow looks pretty good. Would you get the Nutrient bundle, or do you just use the base grow and bloom?

3 Likes

I use Dakine, grow, base, bloom, shock and awe, calmag and I have a bottle of Flatline (in case of bugs)! I also use their Atomic Root Powder for flushing. Send @PreyBird1 a DM he may be able to get you a special price if your thinking about trying them out!

4 Likes

Hey i get a deal on dakine420 for members. If your serious then hit me up.!
@NateDakine420 hey we need a deal here. Got a new customer thats interested in my favorite nutrients!
nate@dakine420.com email in case.

3 Likes

Absolutely

3 Likes

260 came today running niceeeee!

8 Likes

Another shoutout to chitownseeds.

9 Likes

To control humidity in a tent should a humidifier go inside the tent or outside?

4 Likes

I keep mine inside my tent, but that’s also because i’ve been too lazy + busy (blazy?) to go get flex hose long enough to run my humidifier outside the tent. I’m trying to find ways to get as much outside as possible since I have a really small setup (2’x2’x4’). My control comes from an Inkbird humidistat though, a controller is paramount, and the location of the humidifier is more preference or for space needs.

5 Likes

I put it outside the tent near the intake ducting. You got more space than me lol im 2.5 x 2 x 6"11

3 Likes

Also why a flex hose and not just place near ducting just curious?

3 Likes

So far so good. Just fed a dose of dakine nutes , the grape diamond seeds in the back are making progress in the rockwool.

9 Likes

Was stepping out to hit gym and checked mail only to be blessed with some Runtz, and a surprise guest of Monkeu Slapz
Shoutout to @PreyBird1 :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Nice glad they arrived! Let the fun begin.

8 Likes

Absolutely

6 Likes

What do you think of the packaging! I wanted low cost but still presentable. I hand fold all my boxes and hand pick the best seeds for each order. Also the strain labels are tear proof smudge proof and uv protected and bonus they can pull off most surfaces easy and be used in the grow as grow tag!

7 Likes

Its top tier in my opinion, well packaged and presented. The presentation stunned me at first I was like the hell is this , then i saw your name and was like this is straight :fire::fire:

8 Likes

unknown-1
its all non shelant and plain. Then you open it up and there it is!

8 Likes