My Odyssey

The hydro kit just came getting it sterile, in the mean time gonna get some monkey slapz ready for this run. The runtz are amazing wife loves it.

9 Likes

Game on :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Progression is going well, when should i drop the water level below the pot? Gonna change the res on Monday, I bought some hydroguard since the PH down + isnt what exactly what i thought. Aside from that she seems healthy no noticeable roots yet.

12 Likes

Damn i got an 8 site ready to rock and too small a tank of RO water. I was just informed that my RO tank i ordered a week ago is on back order mother F’rs. Every hour im getting 3.12 GPH i need 40 gallons. Damn!!

12 Likes

40 gals😅 im just using 10gal of purified water the system is just 2 8 gal totes. I hope that tank comes soon, This hydro stuff is awesome and I see your diy is going very well.

10 Likes

Yeah the epicenter is 15 gallons and each bucket is 4 gallons. So id run 14 in the resivoir and 3 gallons per bucket. So minimum 38 gallons. But i also need R/o for my small system. Im kind of annoyed by the water tank company for selling me stock they dont have. That shit makes me mad! But i wanted free shipping so crap!

11 Likes

Well, you can get a 15 or 30 gallon barrel and just put a small float switch down in it. Run the line from the RO to the float switch. or just turn it on before you go to work and it will be about full when you get home. yeah I know it’s not ideal, but it’ll get you through to your tank shows up. :v:t3:

10 Likes

Got around to my res change added some hydroguard and calmag, she has been very happy since.

8 Likes

Add a Milwaukee pH controller + doser and it’s more ideal! No worrying about the pH never again.

Just check EC and go.

9 Likes

The root has started drifting into the bottom of the res, the growth has been noticeable.

7 Likes

Me personally use, Clean air in and clean air out keeps everything else regulated for me. I hated using the air intakes at the bottom of the tents. Waste of time to me having them there.

7 Likes

9 Likes

The root managed to somehow circle backup into the rocks , and connect to itself. And now it’s starting to spread out more throughout the medium, very interesting.

8 Likes

went out of town for 15 days came back mammoth. Left her unattended and she thrived.

Fan leafs are the biggest ive ever had indoor ,or out she is amazing.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Wow! How much air space do you have under the roots?

8 Likes

Lmao none its packed

7 Likes

Did some research on leaving that 2 inch gap for air under the pot. Decided to go against it and doing well.

8 Likes

Nice root ball lol. Keep it up man look good so far.

8 Likes

Appreciate it , saw how you observed keeping the airstone by the tubing pruned the roots. Did the samething and this happened.

8 Likes