My Odyssey

No I have not did a flush, to flush just water until runoff right? I know the OF is hot but I thought a lil nutes would help since its vegging fast now.

2 Likes

Yes hot soil usually lasts 3-4 weeks before needing to be amended/nutrients. How long? Has it been?

2 Likes

Also only flush once the soil nutrients are gone/used and your adding the nutrients.

2 Likes

Been 32 days since sprout, no transplant just a 10 gal bag with happy frog on top and ocean forest on bottom. Also for the flush should I buy a gal jug or just use tap?

3 Likes

Get a gallon. The store bottles are purified by R/o

3 Likes

Unless you have ppm’d the water and ph’d it. You dont know whats in it. Less pms to start with is better. Znd no chlorine in Ro water

3 Likes

Cool will do appreciate the help🤟 , should I flush on the next feeding or do it asap?

2 Likes

Well i do flush 1x a week. Its always a good idea to flush and are you checking the run off?. I had a buddy he went to flush and had almost zero drainage! No way to check runoff when theres none.

2 Likes

Yes last time I feed, the ppm was like 870-950 range on 3 test.

1 Like

I just flushed ppm was 759. Now next time i water include nutes , then flush the week after correct?

2 Likes

Yep flush 1x a week

2 Likes

Cool appreciate it a lot🤟, one last question for tonight do i trim the burned leaf tips or let them be?

3 Likes

No leave them. If you cut them the plant has to heal wasting more energy.

2 Likes

Thank you for the input a lot.

2 Likes

Anytime! Just happened to be in your thread lol

3 Likes

Pics from this morning as lights went out. Got a crappy clip on fan to throw in the tent now, as well as some Veg + Bloom Dirty. Guy at the store sold me on how simple this product is so hopefully the plant will like it.

3 Likes

Now this feeding chart goes of EC instead of PPM, with that being said is there a conversion to get EC from PPM? As my tds meter will not show EC, or does anyone here have a reliable meter that wont break the bank?
Another question to anyone who knows, which week would you start on . Would Pre-Flower growth weeks 3 & 4, or weeks 1 & 2 just to get the plant adjusted to it?

1 Like

Is this a female?

4 Likes

Yes it is so far.

Watch for hairs to come out of these

5 Likes

Sweeeeeet :laughing:

3 Likes