My Odyssey

10 days out the ground and counting. Got a trash can for the bucket but water is water, so hopefully the humidity levels jump.

6 Likes

Day 14 out the ground.

5 Likes

making progress , debating on topping next node to make it grow lateral.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Does it look healthy? I havent added any nutes just tap water, also will raising the light promote it to stretch?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looks great

5 Likes

Yes, it will start to get hungry soon,
now that it is in veg.

Yes

4 Likes

What should I buy to feed it , that fox farm trio stuff?? Its in a 10 gal pot mainly full of the fox farm ocean forest, and happy frog on the top layer. @Enlightened420 I have the GH trio series on hand & some bushdoctor calmag.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Arrow dont mean to pester you, but does this lst look alright?

5 Likes

No problem…ask away…I’ll help if I can…

I don’t see a problem with the LST…I would however consider raising the light or dimming it down a lil to cause some stretch and also up your rh to about 50%…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Ok thanks :cowboy_hat_face:, also my RH fluctuates due to lights on and off, when its off I have seen it as high as 65%, lights on around 35-40% can that work? The humidifer has been gone for a few weeks now and the plant has not reacted in a bad way. Raised the light to 20 inches from canopy also.

3 Likes

Its best to try and stay in your VPD range for optimal growth…but if you can’t you can’t…do the best you can with what you have…I’m currently flowering with a 65% rh…cause I cannot control my situation…but I can control my airflow…so I’m running 3 fans in and at my space…what I’m saying with this is, try and think what you can do to better the situation…hope I’m making sense…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Gonna have to figure out a way to increase the RH with lights on… maybe another towel or send some ducting above a bucket of water? Thanks for the input gonna ponder a bit.

3 Likes

Many shallow trays of water on the floor with a fan blowing across them?

5 Likes

Was thinking like a large storage tote, with enough to cover the bottom. Also i suppose a fan blowing on my towel would help too.

4 Likes

A fair amount of leafs have yellowing tips, even new veg. Im not too worried but a bit nervous, i was feeding off of the GH trio soil schedule .75 tsp of gh micro and gro and .5 tsp of bloom, along with a tsp of cal mag. Started feeding last week, should i just only give water this feed? I water with tap water comes out at 7.0 on the dot everytime and my water dept tells us whats in it.

1 Like

Also the holes in any leaf are more than likely from my bad handling , I got really bad shakes and even more nervous trying not to hurt this girl.

1 Like

Yeah its tiny bit of tip burn. Probably over fed about 2 weeks ago. Maybe use less nutrients. But it looks like its gotten over it maybe hold at this nutrient level? If the tips are burnt like dried out thats to heavy on the nutrients. Do you do a weekly fresh water flush?

2 Likes