My Odyssey

Bucket of water with a towel half in the water fan on it.

4 Likes

i run a humidifier on a humidity controller if i have to.

4 Likes

Humidity control

5 Likes

Now do you hand the towel from the top, or do you lay it on the floor so it keeps a moist bottom? I was thinking laying a towel at the bottom under the fabric pot and everything and letting that stay moist.

3 Likes

The link takes me to my orders when i sign in @PreyBird1 , and do you have a link to your breeding/grows i wana see what you have done.

3 Likes

Oooops hang on.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Now with this device will it turn the humidifier on or off if the humidity level is too high or low. My humidifier requires me to literally push the on button each time .

3 Likes

Damn a push start humidifier?

3 Likes

You could get an infinity fan. It Has a setting for humidity control but its gonna cost you $149

3 Likes

Aweman more dollar signs😅. Im bent on keeping it or buying a new one because i have to turn it on, catch is this little guy has 2 modes. The first mode is a light mist, second mode gives off a heavy fog and makes the tent around 60-70 rh. But i guess if I wana use that controller i gotta boss up and either get that infinity fan or a new humidifier.

3 Likes

Ive been using this humidifier wirks well. Do not buy the tiny ones there trash. Or make one from pond ultrasonic fogger and pc fan.

3 Likes

Id just use it. I want the ac infinity fan but im not spending money. I got fans. But i want one. I dont need one.

4 Likes

Mine is literally like this big tank last a day or 2 , like I said gotta turn it on. It does have a timer function on it though 4,8,12 hour cycles. Running a little 4 in hydrofarm inline fan on a controller.

3 Likes

Nice! I got 7 tents venting is tricky ha.

4 Likes

I drape the towel off the bucket side. But off floor. Sorry i missed your question.

4 Likes

7 tents… now do to vent using the same fan or all seperate. Also no biggie if you missed one you’ve answered a million.

3 Likes

Um they all have separate systems. Sort of. In the seedling nursery side it feeds the #1 flower tent like a pre-heater. The breeding tents need there own systems for pollen control. I Run 6" venting. No powered air going in. Only exhausting air is powered by fans. Vents on floor open exhaust to roof of tents next to lights for heat scavenge effect. Creates massive negative air pressure effect.

3 Likes

Sounds like you produce monsters in there pretty wicked system you got going on.

3 Likes

My humidifier just booked a flight to the dumpster. Does anyone not use a humidifier , was thinking the bucket and towel method plus some 1 gal water jugs i got with some form of wick. Or do i stop being cheap and get another?

4 Likes