My Summer's Grow

Well your chainsaw isnt ready yet. I just sharpened it. Wait…! Lol jk. I think 1 whack with the machette ought to do it! Nice grow!

3 Likes

haha - thank you so much @PreyBird1

I am really happy with everything even with the rot - the ones that are left standing are my biggest girls and not quite ready yet - here’s a quick video of what’s left to chop.

Thank you everyone for all your help and suggestions - I will be applying everything I learned in this outdoor grow to my new indoor grow which I will be transplanting the 6 that are ready today and the 3 later in the weekend. Everyone here is 9-13 days since popping -

Thank you

14 Likes

Hhmm you’ll have to grow some of my gear sometime. If you want any let me know. I cant grow outside but you can! And my genetics grow well inside or outside!

9 Likes

I definitely want to grow your gear.
Especially the aficionado crosses. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I transplanted the 6 girls that were ready into their 1 gallon bags and gave them their first application of BudBusterPro last night - everyone has adjusted to the tent, new lights, new home and nutes very well.

There are 3 younger ones that will go into the small tent - I will be transplanting these in a few days.

Today I will be harvesting Lianna - she is in the biggest pot (15 gallon rain science bag) and is the widest girl - I suspect she will be a very heavy yielder - She is starting to suffer from Bud Rot and her trichomes are just ready so today is the day - just waiting for the sun to rise, then I’m going to take the puppy for a nice run in the park and then onwards and upwards trimming my heart out…:slight_smile:
Thanks for looking.

16 Likes

What are those little grow bag things your using? Looks like corners of cloth bags?

4 Likes

Rain science bags for propagation @preybird1

They are great.

5 Likes

I like these. No need to take the plant out. Just plant the bag and plant and forget about it!

At this price there $ .03 each!

7 Likes

Holy crap @ravenchief ! I knew you had a lot going, but I didn’t realize exactly how much until I halfway caught up in here. No idea how I wasn’t already following your thread, but I am now and I made up for it with a carpet bombing of likes. :laughing:

7 Likes

Thank you so much @mudman welcome to my garden :slight_smile:

Hi @PreyBird1 I use the nursery bags too and like them - but I have found these cone shaped plastic-weave sleaves work even better - especially when they are going indoors in autopot XLs - it helps the tap root find bottom - and the side rooting seems to be faster for me…

7 Likes

only 3 Big girls remaining
these are my most resistant strains and the mold has been minimal although one of the Dos si Dos33s lost 2 major cola branches in the hurricane - no complaints here -

these babies are close to finishing and I expect to harvest them all by the first week in Oct - so the weather report looks good enough for me to roll the dice this close to chopping…
I am trying to stagger the harvests in such a way as to minimize the smell in the house - the best way to do that is in my herbsnow, but that only holds about 3/4 - 1 pound depending on how tightly packed - I need to run a full load for 2-3 days to get the chlorophyll and smells to be decreased enough to load another up.
Thanks for looking and hope your Sunday is as fun as it can possibly be .:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Ha! I love your term. I do it all the time and start worrying all my ‘likes’ will look like stalking. LOL

5 Likes

Love the videos!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much @sdoyle :pray:

3 Likes

i used to worry about that too. i have this weird thing that if i see 9 likes I HAVE TO MAKE IT 10. i cant let them not get that badge! :grinning:

6 Likes

LOL … too funny. For me, it would be about my OCD tendencies. I like certain numbers and hate others. Never thot (or knew) to help with a badge, but a nice idea!

6 Likes

plus i let everyone know i am going to stalk them in advance. so far nobody has blocked me. except my kids. they said i am inappropriate. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Dos si Dos 33 came down yesterday

This was The first one that I didn’t think was going to make it so I planted a second this one was in a 7 gallon huge yield very sticky big golf ball sized buds very smelly everything I want in a cannabis plant and very very little bud rot.

She completely filled up my herbs now dryer very very tightly packed with all eight trays that’s probably about a pound dry. I highly recommend the Strain I got it from Barneys Farms. Thanks for looking have a great day

14 Likes

Great observation raven, I’m going to tag in @sdoyle and @bow4buck , @treetrunks just so they don’t miss this one in considering their outdoor varieties…8 lbs? LOL, that’ll buy a lot of BBP raven!!!

5 Likes

Thank you rflasch for including me!

5 Likes