My Summer's Grow

OOOps I forgot @bobette and probably some others… hopefully you outdoor growers can help spread the word! Thanks Bob

6 Likes

haha - I wish - maybe my whole summer grow might add up to that but the herbsnow with all 8 trays filled is 1 pound dry LMAO -

it would but I don’t sell - I only grow for me, my loved ones and anybody that needs some - I just LOVE to GROW as much as I LOVE to get HIGH :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Blueberry Muffin is getting closer - optimally I would like a week if the weather holds - she smells divine and I quickdried a bud and tried it because I couldn’t resist and its incredible!!

17 Likes

Just absolutely gorgeous!!

6 Likes

Thank you @1sttimegrower

haha
I see what happened - I use my voice dictation and instead of a pound it wrote 8 pound I didn’t check it - oiy vey

6 Likes

No worries raven, I got a kick out of it and just had to throw it up there and wait for the responses!!!

It’s all good :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Here’s a few pics of summer plants using BBP. Still have more time to go trichs still have some clear, some cloudy, no amber.
This one is Congo/Gelato

Have to get pics of the others.

16 Likes

Beautiful colors bob ! I’m rooting for you and look forward to your results when you chop!!

Always check on your thread!!!

8 Likes

That’s a very pretty gal - I love the purple phenos @bobette -
BudBusterPro has made a major improvement in my grow this summer - My current grow is indoors, 9 photos all 15 - 20 days from germination in their one gallon bags and doing better than any seedling group I have done - I gave them all their first BBP application at day 14 at the 2ml rate. - they loved it - another supplement that I am finding works wonders is EM1

The probiotics helps with the overall health and vigor of the plant just as it does for us humans. When you make the activated EM1 a bottle goes a long way - I have been using it all summer long and my seedlings love it as well as my mature plants this summer .

these are 2 Great products that have proved themselves most valuable and they will always have a place in my gardens in and outdoors :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Today I will be taking the 4 cuttings that I grew out - These really surprised me - I rooted them in water on a window sill so it took a while but when I put them in the dirt after about 3 weeks they really took off - I would be REALLY HAPPY with plants this size in my indoor grows -
There are 3 LIT Ice Cream Sundaes and 1 Purple LA clones

They are ready trichome wise and its time…

Another wonderful day to be alive and in love with life…

choose to enjoy this day

12 Likes

If you can next year, plant them in the ground. You will be so surprised the difference!
Not sure where you are or if you even can. Huge difference! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Dos si dos 33 number 2 is coming down today

I just stacked much of the remaining firewood for the season (we use about 7 cords a year) so now I can gift myself. :sunglasses:

The trichomes are Perfect. After their care and I’ll be interested to see if the one that I took earlier is more or less potent than this one who has slightly more Amber.

Have a great Thursday mine starting out to be pretty damn :+1:

Holy shit that’s a lot more than I thought because she lost two major cola branches in the hurricane. And although the strain is resistant to bud rot, overnight I probably lost maybe 10 medium size buds and that’s with every day fastidious checking. I’m in love

12 Likes

Beautiful flowers!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @OlyBoy :blush:

2 Likes

All the new growth on the next Grow looked great so I decided to top everybody and give them a nice foliar spray of EM1

4 Likes

raven, EM1 is a great SOIL stimulant …I’m a little concerned when I see some of the bacterial components produce lactic acid…great in soil but not so good on foliage… watch it closely!!

4 Likes

So I just got home and I just took a picture I topped all of these girls two hours ago and gave them to Em1 the picture I took on my post was right after I topped them and sprayed them and here they are. I use it in the soil all the time and only foliar it after a stressful situation like an early top as a seedlings.

8 Likes

WoW !!!..dayum !!! hell yes :star_struck:…awe growing and a harvest congrats … :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Arrow
Blueberry muffins came down this morning

she was ready and had very little bud rot or other loss

she deepened her purple color

and her nugs were very hard and dense

Humboldt Seed Company is one of my favorite breeders and this strain didn’t disappoint - her terps are other-worldly - I am going to cure her before I try her to make sure she is fully available :slight_smile:

Last gal standing - Purple LA - ,my honor seed -

it is not a surprise to me that she is the tallest (10 ft tall in a 10 gal pot) and the last to finish and I suspect the largest yielder and I would not doubt her potency and taste. I have decided that I will have an honor plant in each of my grows - I started this in January when I lost my cousin to covid. This is my third honor plant and in each grow it has been special and made my grow meaningful in a way only spirit can.
I hope your Saturday is as wonderful as it can be and thanks for taking a look -

19 Likes

I got Lucky again - We spent the morning and early afternoon with our grandchildren at the park - I intended to take Michaela (my honor plant - a Purple LA) today (Monday) but my wife said it was going to rain overnight so I hustled to get her harvested before I lost more of her - and it was a GREAT IDEA - it poured overnight and is doing so now too. - I dodged another bullet -

great plant with resistance to mold and pests

she grew to be 10 feet tall at the top of her biggest cola bein in only a 10 gallon rain science bag I was surprised at her height

Trichomes were perfect pistils were just right.

Big golf ball sized, and hard nugs

smells that I cannot yet describe but are very pleasant and fragrant.

Great structure - she was only topped once early in life.

I am in heaven

Biggest yield I have ever had

She is all loaded up in the drying racks and herbsnow -
Now I can focus my attention on the youngones in the tents :slight_smile:
Thanks for looking

19 Likes