My Summer's Grow

Nice hall they’re. That you’re glad you got that one down.:wink::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you so very much @happilyretired

Looking at the rain pouring down having done so all night long I’m very happy that I decided to take her yesterday afternoon.
It appears that my good fortune allowed a natural staggering so that I was able to harvest every single one of the big girls in the best way given environmental circumstances.

I hope your last girls go as smoothly as the rest of your harvest I know you’ve got some time left on one or two but there’s no doubt you’ll make it work.

5 Likes

Yeah I go in for surgery Thursday to redo my foot. I will have three left to harvest if I can find someone to do it for me properly. We’ll see. It will be my three biggest plants too. We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure it’ll be OK.

7 Likes

I wish I was closer to help - I got pretty good at the workflow and got this biggest girl done in record time with better buds as I was trying to beat the sun going down…

I hope your surgery goes well - I am visioning you jumping for joy with no pain or difficulty, after you get home after seeing how much your bountiful harvests provided - my prayer I offer :slight_smile:

8 Likes

congrats on the harvest @ravenchief …another excellent haul … :boom: :ok_hand:
strongs :muscle: @happilyretired… all the best brother :pray: …hope you get someone to assist, …like raven said… i wish i was closer… :sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

Damn your branches are the size of my plants. Nice harvest before the rain.

3 Likes

Look at that smile!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much @rapseed -
its still raining all day and night and cold - double troubleWhew

download
I be very happy with this grow

7 Likes

All the outdoor gals are down
The Queens are dead -
long live the Queens!

The new grow is growing well - everyone has been topped once and are in one gallon bags - I plan to transplant them in about 2 weeks into their 7 gallon rain science bags and autopot XLs.

10 Likes

Man them are some dark green plants right there I Telya. :wink::+1:t3:

8 Likes

Thank’s @happilyretired - they are all off to a really good start :slight_smile: and I got all my summer girls through the finish line apeo I’m in heaven

10 Likes

Now you need to get to extracting and cooking. I think all the astronauts have a really good meal before they take to space flight.:rofl:

8 Likes

you are right - there is an abundance of material that may not be premium smoke but is still really good stuff - So far I have only made brownies but I tried some gummies from one of the conclave members and I definitely want to make those and other things - I don’t think I can talk my wife into buying a press but short of that I am open :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have a couple friends and I give them this stuff and use for evaluation on high and tastes. Works well and if there is too much it goes to oil for brownies. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Coconut oil and Brownies are my one and only specialty - and they are good, cause I throw everything including the kitchen sink in them - now I am thinking of expanding into other realms LOL :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Now learn how to make chocolate and make infused brownies with infused chocolate chips. And then you can melt some infused chocolate and drizzle it zigzag across the top so it looks cool.

… Looks cool with an added bonus :wink:

8 Likes

They are all 35 days above ground and in their one gallons
I turned the lights up so the tent is now pulling 550 true watts from the wall. They love it and I still have room to up it to 800w. I also gave them all a nice calcium flush to reset their root zones.

everyone has had 2 applications of BudBusterPro - and have been topped once -

I am still waiting for the big tent to free up - I have some things drying in their but as soon as that is done these will be transplanted perhaps this weekend into their final homes - 6 of the fastest growing ones will go into Autopot XL 6.6gal pots in the big tent and 3 will go into 7 gal Rain Science bags in the 4x4 -
I will be trying a few things this run (I always do :slight_smile: ) - The autopot girls will be in my hot living soil-less mix of coco/promix/EWC/lots of amendments - the 3 that I will hand feed will be in a hot/living soil/soil-less mixture similar to the mix I do for my outside girls -
Thanks for stopping by -

11 Likes

Everyone was transplanted this morning into their final homes
In the Big tent (top to bottom)
HSC - Garlic Budder and FishermanSeeds - Purple Cherry Cookies x Apple Fritters

Lovin in her eyes - Peach Marachino and @rapseed Acid Rain

Bulletproof - Night Cakes and Pure Breeding - NE Rock Cotton Candy

In the small tent and 7 gal rain science bags are
Top left AFC - Cantava Top Right - Clearwater/Tiki - Transcendence and bottom is Anesia Seeds - Blackberry Moonrocks

Let the fun begin - Thanks for looking -

13 Likes

Looking sweeeet! Little shrubby ladies nice.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @PreyBird1 my indoor style of growing tends to be low and wide :slight_smile:

5 Likes