My Summer's Grow

Right??? I’ve been fighting it. I’m dirt poor at the moment. LOL. Gonna hold out longer as I have no choice. Hope you get some!!

8 Likes

I topped the 8th gal and will try to root her with a different method - This plastic bag/plug technique I learned from a MassMedical Strains youtube video - it looked easy enough and I have this cutting to experiment on - I dipped the cutting in aloe and soaked the rooter plug in em1 solution -

The bag is resting on the veg tent’s floor in a shaded area -
Em)

The roots are supposed to show in 1-4 weeks - what I like about this is there is no special place you need to use or set up and it seems easy enough.

here’s the video

9 Likes

Spurts of growth overnight tell me its time to transplant soon

I am preparing the 6 autopot girls the other 4 have more time and will be going into the small tent.
So I am modifying the 5 gallon fabric bags - I am still using airdomes to aerate the rootzone even though they will get better aeration from the fabric bags I like a well oxygenated rootzone :slight_smile:
I want to top feed compost teas/humics/sugars and other additives that I do not want to put in the reservoir and/or the trays but directly in the media. I took a 1/2" food grade tube, put some holes around the inside of the tube and corked it on one side. I then inserted it around the where the stalk will be with the lip poking out- I will use large syringes to plunge the fluids through the tubing and directly into the media -

and my cuttings/clones are doing well - I do not know if there are any roots yet (I doubt it ) but they are looking good and have firm healthy stalks and have all bent towards the light - I am experimenting (big surprise) with BudBusterPRo on these cuttings I have given 4 of them a very light misting the night of their cut (I did 3 2 days after the cut) and so far I have not seen any negative effects - I am curious to see if BBP helps the cutting to root better and faster.

11 Likes

I love when my plants tell me what to do
6 of these gals are telling me to get my ass in gear and transplant them

I will finish making up the media and the autopots today and perhaps transplant late this afternoon - if not first thing in the morning.
The other 4 I will continue in their 1 gallons for another week
The plan is to flip the autopot tent at 60 days from popping which would be the middle of March - I wanted to give them about 2 weeks more in veg to establish - this will be pretty close to my plan - The other 4 will be transferred after they are transplanted into the small tent - I may set up a scrog net I plan to have 4 gals in the 4x4
2 in 7 gallons in the rear and 2 in 5 gallons in the front - This may be too much for the tent so I will adjust when they are transplanted - I may have to put on or 2 in 3 gallons. We shall see :slight_smile:
thanks for looking.

10 Likes

It was time…
All 6 were ready so I transplanted them into 5 gallon fabric bags

They always look bigger when they get into their next pot.This is Lovin in her eyes - Spanish Moon an honor plant for my Aunt

after a brief period under room lights they had recovered well enough for me to put them back in the tent

I’ve got the 4 still in 1 gallons off to the side - I need to do some work before I can move them into the small tent so for now we will crowd alittle since I won’t turn the autopot system on for at least a week.

and here is my mutant that has turned around - she too is an honor plant for another friend

Thanks for looking and hope you’re having a wonderful day.

12 Likes

My first intentional clones are still looking healthy, albeit I do not see any roots coming out of the plugs but I do see a few small white nubs forming on the top of where the stalk enters the plug which look like future roots to me - This group is about 10 days since cutting -

They are all the toppings from my current grow so very thick and I imagine may take a little longer to fully form roots, but I’ll bet they will be good ones :slight_smile:
Thanks for looking

13 Likes

Saw this

Love this!!

17 Likes

beautiful! you know what I think is funny? If most of ever got the chance to meet up in a group (like a convention), we’d probably be way too busy sharing our own stuff, and catching up on half-finished on-line stories, instead of walking around, getting high, and getting free weed like the rest of the world (and probably us) thinks we would.

who here amongst us don’t like talking about growing just as much (if not more) as we do about consuming?

12 Likes

Exactly @OlyBoy - I bore my wife all the time even though she loves her veggie garden and many of the things I have learned helped her garden in the past few years. She will never admit it but I know the truth haha

10 Likes

“too busy smoking my own grass”

Fuckin’ a right!

8 Likes

It’s getting crowded in the big tent with 10 girls - I have kept 4 of them in one gallons because its been an extremely cold winter and needs a heater while they are still in veg - the temps get to 50 degrees at night without the lights - My electrics in the basement are inadequate to support all the lights and environmental controls if I added another heater for the other tent so I am trying to wait as long as possible to transpant and put them in the small tent before flowering - but I think I can’t wait much longer :slight_smile:

This is the mutant honor plant that has turned around - I think that she will explode when I put her in her 5 gallon rain science bag - she naturally topped herself at the first node so she’s growing out interestingly.

Everybody seems to be happy and settling in - Everyone in the big pots is about 50 days old and the smaller pots are about 45 days old - I plan to flip the big tent (and maybe the small tent too) at day 60 - This is the first run that I am paying attention to VPD adjusting temp and humidiy to stay within a range - I have noticed a difference.
Thank you for looking -

13 Likes

:rofl: Too funny! Lol!

4 Likes

My wife hates listening to me. She says im obsessed. She hates growing! But she smokes my weed all day. So im like you sure dont bitch when you smoke the weed. But anything else growingwise she hates. She does like to defoliate?

8 Likes

Im having a similair issue. Where i have 10 plants in 1 gallons needing to be topped and transplanted and then into flower!

4 Likes

I just solved mine - and just in time I think lol
I transplanted the 4 left after solving my problem with electrical resources in the basement to support 2 tents with lights and heating loads - I was able to solve it safely haha

so these gals are in 5 gallon rain science bags and will be hand-fed -

13 Likes

I got eight of prey’s that have been in 1 gallon bags for eight weeks. They just don’t wanna show sex so I guess I’m gonna have to just go ahead and transfer all underneath the flower lights and then cull afterwards.

5 Likes

Man i hate that when they just dont want to show sex. Thats when i usually take a clone and toss it in the 12/12 light.

7 Likes

I cloned all of them three weeks ago and they’ve been on 12/12 the whole time. Beautiful little clones some of them have six or seven nodes on them and I’ve already trimmed a couple off. They just don’t want to throw any pistols or Nanners or anything. But that’s OK I’ll just transplant the moms and throw them underneath the flowering lights and throw the cones in the cabinet back on vege :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

SUCCESS!
My first intentional clones seem to be going in the right direction.
Its been 14 days since I took these 4 cuttings and they are ready for their own pot -
This is Pure Breeding NE Rock Cotton Candy

This is Fishermanseeds - Tahiti Lime x Biker OG

Fishermanseeds - Gorilla Breath x Cereal Milk

This is Loving in her eyes - Spanish Moon

I put them in the small tent for now - they seem to be recovering nicely

The bags were supposed to be 1/2 gallon fabric and they were labeled as such but they are really 1 gallons which will be a little too large for what I was going to do so more necessity is the mother of invention stuff - don’t know yet how but it will get done - There are 3 more that I cut 2 days later and will be transplanting if they are ready at 14 days.

I am getting excited because these gals will have a real good headstart for the summer grow outdoors - I won’t be able to start new seeds till mid-May which is late for me but last year I got some great gals that were late in 7 gallons and grew very nicely :slight_smile:
Thanks for looking

16 Likes

My happy place ismaking me happy.
a quick update on the current grow - in the big tent are in autopot 5 gallon fabric bags - I am about to turn the autopot system on and flip the tent in a week -

In the front is Pure Breeding’s New England Rock Cotton Candy and in the back is RS11 x Divine Gelato

in the front is Fishermanseeds’ - Gorrila Breath x Cereal Milk and in the back is Pure Breeding/Green Bodhi’s - Rootbeer x GMO x Hazy Kush

In the front is Lovin in her eyes’ Spanish Moon and in the back is Fishermanseeds’ Tahiti Lime x Biker OG

and in the small tent - I will probably wait 2 weeks to flip this tent and let the stragglers catch up
Letf Front isFishermanseeds’ Ice Cream Cake x Biker OG - Left rear is Fishermanseeds - Platinum Garlic x Biker OG
Right Front is White Truffle x JokerZ and Right rear is RS11 x Divine Gelato

The clones are still transitioning to eating from roots and aren’t photogenic at the moment, but they told me to say that they will become beauty queens in the near future - I told them they have as much time as then need haha.
thanks for looking -

12 Likes