My Summer's Grow

Nice keep at it. Im 4yrs into my Runtz project right now. I sell nothing. I do accept donations and that’s totally different. :+1:

6 Likes

That post is awesome from start to finish! :metal:

8 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: I try my best to live by the golden rule.

It’s transplant day for my big clones there are 13 of them and they’re so top-heavy in they’re half gallon nursery bags I had to put them in 15 gallon bags crowd them around so they wouldn’t fall over. I don’t have enough media to do everything in their final bag so I’m gonna transplant these guys into 3 gallons keep them in there for several weeks and then up pot them sometime mid June. I’ve got 10 seeds all different strains are popping only two haven’t popped yet but it’s still very early so I’m very encouraged even though I have a late start. Gonna be a busy day thank you for looking

15 Likes

It’s been a while since last I did a video - no excuses, so here is my summer outdoor grow - still a work in progress and without a real plan except to grow as many as I can as well as I can :slight_smile:

Thank you for looking

13 Likes

Love the videos @ravenchief!

6 Likes

Thank you so much @sdoyle

6 Likes

Love seeing the outdoor grows. :+1::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Great stuff @ravenchief!

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Dforce and @MrMonkey420 :pray:

6 Likes

My summer Grow this morning is making me both happy and anxietious at the same time.

How much bigger than this time last year and they’re in bigger pots so I don’t know why I would be surprised that they’re gonna be bigger ha ha

We’ll figure out how to deal with that as we always do may not be pretty but it’ll get us to the finish line. Thank you for looking I hope you have a great weekend

10 Likes

Your girls are looking good @ravenchieh, I like your videos, keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by - Here is my garden this rainy Sunday morning - You can see 2 of the praying mantises - All the big clones have revegged and are back on schedule -

I sprayed for caterpillars last night and then it rained pretty heavy haha - ain’t that always the case?
Have a good one

14 Likes

Beautiful! Do you think these are the children of that one mama you had for so long?

9 Likes

I am very very sure that all of the mantises are from her. At least 3 egg sacks :pray::vulcan_salute::sunglasses:

12 Likes

That is SO cool!!! I saw a bag that said it was a praying mantis egg that would result in hundreds of praying mantises. Wish I had gotten it as they are sold out now. So cool. I do know that a lot of them would leave for greener plants, but just having one would ROCK!

8 Likes

Very nice @ravenchief!!! I can see you are suffering from a serious condition tho! It’s called VVS… :scream:

Vertical Video Syndrome… It’s a nasty one… But no worries! There’s an easy fix: just flip your phone 90 degrees next time you film, and you’re videos will turn out much healthier again! (full screen). :wink: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

What a GREAT idea - Thank you !!!
apeo

7 Likes

This is one of 3 Spanish Moons that are clones from the one I just harvested indoors - She is an honor plant for my Aunt Florence who just died last week -

She now has a full-time protector who has made her home there and so I named her Please say hello to Cookie

Cookie was the nickname that my aunt was called when she was young and played softball - I called her Aunt Cookie when I wanted to get a smile from her and bring a beautiful memory to mind.

14 Likes

Sorry for your loss @ravenchief

11 Likes