Mylittlegrow

Awesome thanx slimer

1 Like

I cant give an answer on clawing. I have one strain that does it consistently and the others don’t. So not a clue. I can’t find anything decisive on the subject either.

1 Like

The one that’s clawing is a black widow maybe it’s a strain thing idk but I flipped to flower light

1 Like

2 Likes

So these girls are going into week 2 of preflower. I’m going to run those nutes above. Now do I still use cal mag and silica with those nutes and can I use my bud candy in conjunction with the new flower nutes?

1 Like

Hello,
I cannot see the pictures of the nutes. But some of your previous pics you had AN nutes. You should stay with AN nutes. Right now you would be running Sensi Bloom A and B with bud ignitor for preflower with some cal mag. Bud candy is not needed yet. Buy some Big Bud as well. The big bud and bud candy will be your additives to the Sensi bloom after pre flower. Peace

Thanx alot auto

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

gong into week 2 of flower

6 Likes

Update end of 2nd week of flower

4 Likes

4 Likes

Aww our girls will probably be ready around the same time as each other since we’re both 2 weeks into flower!

2 Likes

Day 1 of week 3

5 Likes

Lookin good bud :+1:

1 Like

I’m trying defloite slowly

1 Like

You seem to be getting light all the way thru I’d let em go. If your talking about the Mars hydro to replace the blurple light then yes I recommend it lol

2 Likes

yesterday starts week 4 and these girls are insatiable been feeding them every water no straight water at all I’m happily suprised

4 Likes

Fox farm ocean forest is good stuff. I have to drive several hours to get this, but it 's way better than anything you can get at Wally world. It has some amendments added, but not really considered a hot soil. It’s a good start to making your own living soil.

1 Like

Straight blade fans do little to nothing to move air under pressure or vacuum. If you want to move air in and out of a tent you need a squirrel cage fan, they will produce pressure and vacuum.

1 Like

Bud candy is nothing more than a sugar complex…it is not a nute, so answer to your question is yes you can run bud candy. However you will get the best results from Bud candy and Carbo load if you add a flowering microrrize to the mix as well.

2 Likes