Mylittlegrow

Personally I use straight Canna brand coco coir. Good clean coco that is buffered so you don’t get so much lockup on nutes. It ain’t cheap but it’s worth it. I am on a grow with it right now…the loose bag version…they also make a compressed block version and I purchased 4 blocks of it and will use it on my next grow to see if it is as good as the bag version. I add 20% perlite, even against the advise of Canna. They also make a coco coir nutrient system to go along with their coco. I have it but haven’t tried it yet. Currently I am using Advanced Nutrients connoisseur coco. It is their top nute line…4 part A/B grow and A/B bloom. I supplement with organics to improve the flavor and terps.

1 Like

They are super quiet.
:v:

2 Likes

I didn’t hear that…lol

1 Like

I am eager to see your babies. You know some stuff.

Hello is anyone on here familiar with veg + bloom first time grower im wondering if the veg bloom hd will be okay for growing in coco hand water

I like the canna coco also. Have you tried promix-hp?

1 Like

Coco is a little like hydroponic but also media based. I usually just treat it like soil devoid of nutrients. But sometimes nutrients manufacturers specify media to use the product in. Donthey have a help line? @kennedy94 welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

hey mouse 935 best of luck with ur grow. know u will bring it home

2 Likes

hey mouse thats what im using on my Sky Gods and they are lovin it u know u can get it ph adjusted

2 Likes

Called the help line figured out i should use Soft/Ro veg bloom! Thank you for the response I really appreciate you!

2 Likes

Nice. Glad that worked out well. Most nutrient companies that are worth there salt have tested there own nutrients and have a guide and help lines.

2 Likes

I’ll have to look into it this stuff works really good nice terps nice dense nugs ihaven’t used the veg stuff yet but next round on skygod

1 Like

The amnesia lemon @gdoc . Is not as dense as the black widow but it’s getting there

first day of week 5

7 Likes

Looks yummy.

1 Like

Thanx bro I’m hoping theyll fatten up more but we will see

1 Like

So I’ll be starting to flush next week need to know how much molasses to water and should I still run myco in the flush

1 Like

Looks killer bud :+1:

2 Likes

So got a ? If I don’t have molasses right now and need to flush can I use honey or brown sugar

1 Like

Ok so I took some brown sugar and put some filtered water then nuke it for 2 rounds of 25 seconds and kinda turned it into molasses I think it’ll work

2 Likes