Nacho151 Grobucket Blueberry, LA Woman Dakine 420 Nute Experiment

Day 21

Blueberry

LA Woman

4 Likes

Are those valves sticking out of the pour spouts gonna make sense to me when you start bottom feeding them?:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@OlyBoy I hook up 1/2 tubing to fill up the reservoir from my 5 gallon bucket to water them with a aquarium pump. I have a spinal cord injury so I have a hard time standing and lifting heavy items. If you go to The Grobucket Test group thread I showed what I did step by step.
https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/grobucket-test-group-device-makes-5-gallon-buckets-self-watering

4 Likes

@OlyBoy a picture of the rest of my high tech watering system!

The lines inside the bucket are 1/2 gallon marks.

4 Likes

That’s right I knew I had seen that somewhere but I couldn’t find it.

4 Likes

Day 25

Blueberry

LA Woman

2 Likes

Day 29

Blueberry

LA Woman
I’m going to top them today and next feeding I’m going to start the nutrients in the reservoir.

4 Likes

Day 34

LA Woman

Blueberry

4 Likes

I start my new set in a few days. I’m dropping me seeds this afternoon. I got my buckets already ready.

6 Likes

If your doing a thread on them tag me in!

3 Likes

I sure will!

3 Likes

Day 35

Blueberry.

LA Woman.
Started nutrients today. Now waiting to see how they like them. My pH started at 6.99 added the nutrients and pH went to 6.33, I’m liking them so far. No sediment in my mixing jars.

5 Likes

Without looking back what kind of nutrients are you using?

4 Likes

Dakine 420 line of calmag, grow, base, bloom and shock & awe.

4 Likes

Day 43

Blueberry

LA Woman

5 Likes

Day 50.

LA Woman

Blueberry
Week 3 of nutrients. I’m pretty happy with the Dakine 420 nutrients so far!

4 Likes

@OlyBoy my watering system in action! Lol!

4 Likes

Is it automated watering all plants at once or do you use that to hand water with?

5 Likes

I water each bucket individually with the tubing attached on each grobucket, that way I can control how much each plant needs and gets. I used to have it setup with a manifold and watered the whole tent at one time, however some plants got to much and some didn’t get enough. I just attached 1/2 inch tubing to my modification to the grobucket, then just swap out the tubing to the water pump. I use a 400 GPH aquarium pump it only takes a few seconds to water each individual grobucket. I’m working on putting a float valve in each grobucket to use a reservoir for future use.

4 Likes

Oh I get it. Grow buckets. So they’re self watering you just have to fill them up every once in a while kind of like filling up a nutrient tank.

4 Likes