Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

i just bought a power sprayer…battery operated. I had that pump up sprayer which worked great till I left some insecticide in it, the plastic softened up and when I pumped it up the side got a giant teat on it lol. So much for that one. And lesson learned.

Marty

8 Likes

I bought ryobi bug sprayer. It was awesome then it broke as i was using it! I was in mid spray and it stopped working? I like ryobi but lately ive had some shitty tools from them!.

8 Likes

Did the pump quit? I started to buy one but I really didn’t need one that big and bulky.

8 Likes

Not sure i took it apart and they had stickers and tamper stuff so you cant mess around…Lol i used to build computers for fun and i got into pcb and circuit board work. And i have 2 SMD stations for chip and circuit board repairs and removal off the pcb boards. There anti tamper stickers were a joke and the security screws were no match for my tools. But there is a permanent clamp on the hose. Like a hose clamp but mechanically installed and un removable so i couldnt go any further in my diagnostics. I got power i can hear it making noise and zero output. When it failled it all of a sudden fizzled out on pressure but i was full throttle misting when it happened?? Cant find my F’n reciept so i have to take it back with my credit card to track down the reciept. 3yrs warranty if i can find it. Otherwise im sending it to Ryobi with some strongly worded e-mails and a letter about how there quality is going down hill. Chainsaw died, sprayer died, gas chain saw vapor locks at 120f. Arggggg.

7 Likes

M

to the I

tot L W A U K E E !

:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I have there 8" pole saw killer little beast. Drill, impact drill, router, hedge trimmer, leaf blower, weedwacker mower, brush cutter, bluetooth radio. Most of the tools are solid! And the batteries all interchange. So im pretty happy with the brand overall. Hell i dropped my drill 15 feet off a ladder onto concrete, accidentally watered it for 2 days on the lawn. Still kicking ass! And they sell the parts to rebuild the tools. I have a place where i can get almost every part for almost anything!

Edit: @nacho151
Love this site i can fix most things with parts from here.
Love the diagrams!

10 Likes

What do you do, professionally, @PreyBird1, If I can be so rude?

5 Likes

I dropped a Makita 40 feet down on a concrete slab, battery blew out, the thing took off and smashed into a window next to it. Big crack. But the makita still goes strong.
And this goes for most of the big brands out there, Makita, Milwaukee, Dewalt, Bosch (blue), Hitachi, Ryobi, …
They all go strong nowadays and have their benefits! Good evolution!!! I don’t believe there is only ONE good brand. As a cabinetmaker / shopfitter, I love Milwaukee & Festool tho. Power and precision.

7 Likes

Haha Lachend Hahaha GIF | GIFs.nl

5 Likes

I am a service writer and mechanic. I have 20yrs in sales and 10 as a mechanic and 31yrs customer service. I have managed stores also but i just do sales and service writing now. So i do tire negative inventory auditing, parts sourcing, labor time estimates, and ordering parts. I have to multi task all day long and juggle customers, employees, parts suppliers, and fleet accounts. My job isnt an easy one but it pays very very well and im in the senior sales team. And a member of the 2 million, 3 million, and 5 million dollars store top sales. I typically make the company $130k a month. But i want to retire ive got most of my house paid off and a bit of money in savings. Im planning to maybe sell my house here and move but my wife isnt cooperative at all. I could own my house and have 500k in savings already but the wife is the issue. I want to buy some property with some more buildings on it so i can open my own grow op and dispensary and work for myself. Im close but not yet.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 a very busy and handy man bro hope you get your dispensary and grow op going would love to see you do it on a big scale from what i have seen on here

7 Likes

Might apply for a farmhand job then :rofl:

6 Likes

You get that one for the BBP? The cheapie I got is great mist is so fine it wets the leaves perfectly without runoff. Just did all my clones again yesterday with BBP.

Marty

6 Likes

I use mine for BBP and Hypochlorous Acid. It works great with both, I just clean it after each use to keep it from plugging up and trying to prevent a cross contamination issue.

6 Likes

Did you buy that Hypo generating machine? I was thinking about that…then forgot about it.

Marty

7 Likes

I bought the Eco 1 off of Amazon. It works great and the Hypochlorous Acid killed my Alternaria problem with 1 heavy misting!

9 Likes

It sounded like it was a great all around disinfectant for about anything.

Still thinking abuot getting one…but want to get the machines for making gummies first, I have some great sugar leaves i need to do something with. Got about 6 gallon bags full in the freezer.

Marty

7 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 70. Treated last night with 3 ml BBP, fed, watered and given Humic Acid this morning.

11 Likes

It’s a beautiful plant but I don’t like that slight yellowing around the edges of the leaves. It’s not 100% happy. I’m sure your pH is spot on, just trying to think of what may cause it in this case. It’s weird that it shows it on leaves of every stage, the lower ones but also in the newest ones.

5 Likes

I’m thinking Nitrogen Deficiency! I gave it a little extra 1 ml when I fed this morning. Since I’m using BBP I might need to give it a little increase in everything.

7 Likes