Nacho151's First White Widow grow

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Day 41
@Tygrow78 @pomeroymc

3 Likes

Ok, yea those look amazing my friend! Nice and healthy @nacho151. Your on your way to have some amazing bud. I really like your side lighting that you added. I’ll be following along.
:v:

2 Likes

Very nice! I thought that’s what I saw, really pretty green color without being too dark green. Good job! I’m excited to see if the center lighting adds to your yield also. Very cool!

2 Likes

Cool lights!

2 Likes

I’m excited to see this

I jus got all my new stuff in and all the harvest is done curing tm

2 Likes

Day 47
The little one on the right front has added about 8 inches in height.

2 Likes

Day 52
Topped the right front one today.

4 Likes

I jus started training 3 outa the 8 in mine

2 Likes

Day 55
The girl on the right front has grown 4 inches since being topped.

4 Likes

Try shutting off the led”/a and use the flash on your camera in a dark tent. Way nicer

1 Like

Day 59
Going to take some clones today, give them a couple of days to recover, then start flower.

3 Likes

Day 62
Going to wait a couple of more days to flower, I need to harvest this crop of LA Woman first!

3 Likes

Day 66
My Granddaughter just told me this tent smells like hippie heaven! Lol!

2 Likes

Day 73
Growing nice and healthy! Going to move to flower on Day 80.
The bottom picture is to show light penetration from the center light stand.

1 Like

Day 80
Flipped to flower mode this morning.

2 Likes

Day 87
After a growth spurt, they are starting to show signs of flower!

3 Likes

So you actually waited 80 days before flipping? IM kicking myself for veggin my clones for 8wks before flipping…ran out of my stash and i don’t want to resupply until i finish growing. What height are those babies?

2 Likes

I usually flip to flower after 60 days, however my cultivation permit only allows me to have six flowering plants at a time, that’s why I waited until 80 days, until I harvested my other tent. These plants are 54 inches tall from the top of the soil in the pot.

2 Likes

Understood, i can only have 8 here but i cant afford to run that kind of op yet lol aka no room and GF might get jealous of all the ladies in the house…plants look amazing

2 Likes