Nacho151's First White Widow grow

Since the 1st of January of 2020 I have harvested about 2 pounds! I wish I had room for 2 more tents so I could flower 6 at a time. But here you can only have 6 flowering, 6 vegging, and 6 seedlings or clones per cultivation permit. You can only maintain 12 oz of dried flower on hand. I make a lot of oil, butter and gummies to stay legal! Lol!

2 Likes

Damn are you in the pacific or atlantic side of things? or Midwest i guess…Just moved from the midwest(IOWA-Corn State)before illinois made it legal which is the neighbor state.

1 Like

Midwest! Lol!

2 Likes

LOL corn and soy beans!!! Basically born with the knowledge to grow tho…High school agriculture classes.

2 Likes

I grew up farming in the Central Valley of California.

2 Likes

California isnt much different from the midwest on the ag scale…midwest soil is much better…atleast it use to be before big ag stepped in…monsanto etc

Day 90
Showing signs of flowers!

1 Like

Day 94
Flowers everywhere!

Day 101
Late in posting this due to working on heat issues and a tent with clones that started flowering a month early! I just realized the flash wasn’t on for these pictures.

Day 108
Finally resolved the heat issues, I had to replace my grow room exhaust fan. I think the heat stress and to much CalMag got to them. I’m hoping they can bounce back and finish flowering. I hope to harvest in 12 to 13 days if they make it.

Day 115
The plants seem to be recovering and the flowers and sugar leaves are starting to get frosty. I’m thinking they will survive the full cycle. I’m projecting the harvest for 1 November right now.

A picture of my future White Widow mother plant!

Better picture.

Newbie here. What do you mean by training your plants?

I see your hair is burnin’
Hills are filled with fire
If they say I never loved you
You know they are a liar…

1 Like

It ensures that each of your main buds gets plenty of light and air, resulting in lots of long, fat buds and bigger yields for you. In fact, with plant training you can increase your yields by as much as 40% compared to not training your plants according to the experts. People train the plants by tying limbs to grow so that light and air can get in there where needed.

1 Like

and monster cropping is what happens if you don’t lst (low stress train) when she’s young.

Monster cropping is almost breaking your branches to slow the growth on tall branches to allow the short ones to catch up. @tammydc

2 Likes

Day 123
Still alive after surviving a 2 week heat problem. They’re drinking a lot of water. I’m watching the trichomes now waiting for them to start turning amber. The buds are smaller than I expected but they are loaded with trichomes. There are more flowers on these plants than I expected also.

3 Likes

those are gonna be some fire buds. The more torture they live through. My best came from stuff I thought i was killing from my first grows

1 Like

so can i ask do you do three seperate cycles of these veg to flower per year ? ie 3 x 120days? just trying to work out the optimal rotation with my indoors to maintain flower year round

1 Like