Need some advice

I wanted to know if i should go straight to a 5 gallon pot from here ? That would be it’s final transplant. Or should I do a 1 gallon for a couple of weeks, and then go to the 5 gallon?

It is about 9 1/14 inches tall .
I started it on May first. It’s been my experiment
Using sunlight only to this point.
@sssportsmfg using your mix. And she exploded with growth . Thanks
Never mentioned it’s a photo period GDP from ILGM

5 Likes

To be clear. @sssportsmfg
I Topped dressed with your mix about 2 weeks ago

Never mind the one the right. I accidentally killed her. My own stupidity

5 Likes

Looks good I think going to 5 gal should be fine

7 Likes

@greyalien44
Either way, it will be fine. If I have an empty room, a lot of times, I throw my start right in the pot. No reason not to if l don’t have anything else in the room. :+1:t3:

My current outdoor. These went straight in the ground no soaking the seed just putting it in the ground and watering the dirt.

:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I also have 10 gallon pot’s. All are fabric pots.
This is my problem i start to think :thinking: and nothing happens lol. No but seriously, what would you do, if you were me ? I don’t have access to the yard anymore after I had it out with my downstairs.
I thought about the roof. But then all the drones will see it .

5 Likes

I wish I didn’t live here in the suburbs.
Wish I had some land to work with. Yours look like they are happy.

5 Likes

I don’t know much, but it seems to me the choice between 5 or 10 gallon pots at this point is just how big you want your baby to get. She will adapt to whatever you give her. I have grown 5 foot plants 3 gallon fabric pots. I moved to 5 gallons this run.

6 Likes

Just a couple of pictures of my mostly window sill grow. And was able to get it outside for at least a couple of days. Before I had it out with my downstairs neighbor. Who happens to be my nephew. Looks like I have some bug bites. But I don’t see any .

6 Likes

Look under the leaves with a magnifying glass to see if you have some critters hiding!

7 Likes

@nacho151 Nacho ive been trying to look . Do they dig themselves into the leaves when they eat ?
Ill use the magnifying glass and see if i find them. Thanks. Going to have to feed her soon .
Not sure if i should add more 4-4-4 or 2-8-4 Gaia Green at this point. I haven’t attempted to grow outside since 1984 i think. Since im doing a window sill experiment. I wish i had the money to run it in the tent. But only using that for the night time and darkness with a couple of fans. And a dehumidifier.
Keeping temps at night 78 ,80, degrees humidity at around 55%. 60% .

5 Likes

I have found with small insects that it is hard to see them with the naked eye, so I use a magnifying glass and a light if I start seeing what may be a insect eating on a leaf. I was just thinking that since you’re putting them outside during the day they may have tiny insects hiding and are hard to see.

5 Likes

@nacho151 do you know of any cheaper pre maid organic Spays for the thrips? Just hard up on money at the moment . But would still like to try that recipe you posted. Just going to cost me over a hundred dollars to make that mix.

3 Likes

Check this out.

Check out this article also.

4 Likes

You are the best @nacho151
See that is why I love this place. Always willing to help others. I saw this one online but wasn’t sure if it was good enough. Thanks again.

4 Likes

Just remember to wash your buds at harvest so that your not ingesting dead bugs or chemicals used to kill them.

4 Likes

I’ll have to learn to do that. Thanks

4 Likes

Here you go! Check with @happilyretired he might have a better way tyo do it.

6 Likes

3 5 gallon buckets first dip do quarter cup baking soda quarter cup lemon juice filled with not hot but fairly warm water. Second bucket filled warm water with 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide third bucket just water to rinse. Hold the buds under water for atleast 2 or 3 mins to get any nasty with the wash waters. After u wash hang to dry with a fan on high blowing on them til they don’t feel wet on the bottom tips of the buds then hang dry as per normal.

3 Likes

Seems like a bit much.

5 Likes

Thanks. Im not up to a wash yet still in veg.
Hopefully i can i get the bugs under control before going into flower. How long are you supposed to use the foliar spray for? Throughout the grow? A couple of weeks? Never done it before

3 Likes