New Bud Display Jar for Canadian Dispensaries

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a new ‘Aroma Orb™’ on the market for Canadian dispensaries to display their bud. It’s quite a bit cheaper than anything else on the market right now and is fully complaint with Canadian regulations. There are accessories available such as a security tether and sign holder.

While developing the Orb we spoke with dispensary owners and bud tenders who told us about the problems they encountered with similar products currently on the market. Thanks to their insight, we made sure our product was made of high quality materials so that the stand would not snap and that access to bud was easier for staff, with unsightly anti-tamper security seals no longer required.

Let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

Do you have samples for U.S.?

Thank you for your inquiry, however we do not ship the Aroma Orb™ to the Unites States due to U.S. federal law. We ship our products everywhere in Canada and Internationally where law permits.

Educate me why a “jar” would be prohibited to ship to the US. I dont see why it would be a problem?

3 Likes

It’s because people in the cannabis industry have had issues with border agents when entering the U.S., especially if they import cannabis related products into the country.

But its a jar. In no way does it have anything to do with cannabis. So I still don’t see where the problem is. I mean its just a jar.not like it has cannabis in it. Right? So. I’m still not understanding your reasoning

3 Likes

Exactly… As his name says it’s a display… I’m still curious on why too??

2 Likes

I can put candy in that jar and use it as a display at a candy store too

1 Like

I love my Canadian friends @hoppiefrog @devjyarn @Packee @Ladithief … What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

There are many fully legal states in the US… You might be losing business :thinking:

1 Like

I completely agree that it makes no sense. Unfortunately, border agents see things differently. There have been instances of people being given lifetime bans from entering the U.S. merely because they intended to visit a cannabis conference while in the states.

If circumstances change we will of course look into changing this policy as we aware of the business opportunities the American market presents.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

You could always ship via UPS or FedEx… Just thoughts

1 Like

This sounds shady to me. I’ve never heard such a thing. But if you say so. No problem. I don’t believe your claims but that’s just me.

3 Likes

No worries. Here’s an article on it for reference in case you’re interested. We might be being overly cautious but would rather be safe than sorry.

2 Likes

No offense but sounds like Canada is secluding themselves from the rest of the cannabis world by doing that… Didn’t realize Canada was a dictatorship country… The government is trying to monopolize it’s industry

2 Likes

Good luck with your product… It does sound very appealing for dispensaries tho :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be allowed in Quebec since the laws here forbids displaying any cannabis flowers. Only boxes or bottles with descriptions allowed afaik.

2 Likes

Sorry buddy didn’t know you were Canadian too… Man your guys law’s suck LoL… No offense

1 Like

How do cannabis biz advertise?.. I see billboards every so often but weedmaps is the biggest advertiser here in California