New Bud Display Jar for Canadian Dispensaries

None taken brother! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

They are not allowed advertising. No picture of weed anywhere. I will find one of their containers and send a pic.

2 Likes

Crazy dude… Internationally legal recreational yet not advertised :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Seems like a bad plan to me

1 Like

I’ll ship em to ya Mk lol I don’t get the article either. Call them display jar / jewelry display, how does that make u affiliated at all with cannabis in the eyes of the US???

If there’s $$ there why not open a subsidiary co and sell it through that?

Packee

2 Likes

Govt is planning to monopolize bro writing is on the wall

1 Like

@eddiesdisplays is right :+1: you keep your stuff on the downlow, the US boarder agents will give Canadians lifetime bans

1 Like

Dispensaries are stocked with shelves of containers like this one, a few boxes of pills, or boxes of the sprays. The keyword here is boxes.

3 Likes

This is what ours look like

1 Like

Has to have the CA seal of approval :joy:

At least you can see what you’re buying. Here it’s on description alone…
I will only buy if I don’t have any of my own left. That’s one damn good reason to learn to grow!!!

1 Like

Ya it’s like 60$ an 8th for something like that… :thinking::thinking::thinking:… Wonder why we do what we do… I’m just glad I was born and raised here :wink:

1 Like

They are non transparent due to the fact cannabis shouldn’t be exposed to light. It degrades the trichs.
I still have a very hard time believing you can’t ship this product. Its not cannabis or even related in anyway. Its a display. Whether plastic or glass. Why would customs stop this package there is zero reason.
I’m like you dont want American business cool. I was just trying to help you out.
Not a problem on my end. Enjoy that’s a nice product. Guess we will have to make our own.

3 Likes

That I understand and accept. But there’s not even a picture catalog to look at to see what we’re buying.

1 Like

Bad system guys

2 Likes

Just a display case guys you could change out the flower daily for people to look at and smell… As long as it smells good who gives a fuck about the trichs… Smell the jar say I want that then the dispensary sells you an 8th your not buying the nug in the jar it’s display only… Might be new to market still trying to get it going… His strategy should be actually going to dispensaries in Canada to sell… Starting a business is hard work… I don’t think he’s a scammer by any means just trying to market to his native land for time being…

2 Likes

There is a guy in Canada who was going to an Expo in the US to advertise his trimming machine, he also got a lifetime ban at the boarder, if they find out you are affiliated in the industry in anyway, you are barred from the US

2 Likes

I think you may have misread that. It’s the US border agency doing the banning - nothing to do with Canada at all. We legalized it federally here.

4 Likes

I did not know that I always thought Canadians and US were allies

1 Like

Definitely a great product in my province i have stopped buying commercial pot because i cant smell it or look at it before i buy it i never get what i want and feel ripped off. But if i could smell it and look at it i would have much better luck.i like the look of the transparent vessel as well it looks futuristic and clean truly showcasing the flower and nothing else but a label :wink:

1 Like