New experimental round

Wow just wow crazy how money makes ppl and companys shifty af

5 Likes

Ni i ment air stones for a aquarium rught in the dirt(only necessary for huge pots)

2 Likes

In soil/soilless mixes or we talking hydro

2 Likes

Soiless, but im sure any medium would benefit;)

2 Likes

But once again big pots

2 Likes

Never thought about it but yeah makes sense

2 Likes

My buddy uses them in living soil (i talked him into trying it)

1 Like

In large pots 20gal plus. We run a PVC line from the bottom of the pot. Up above soil level. I that PVC pipe is filled half way with stones. The PVC pipe serve two purposes one getting much needed air to the lower root section. It also helps to get air down there as well.
Theoretically air stones could work. But the PVC pipe method is pretty much standard in all AG jobs. Its also useful Because its not simple getting a 20gall or 50gall or more, up off the floor. Getting the air and water to the bottom makes life so much easier

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea;) also airstones are pricy at volume i use them for and getting water down thru the rhizosphere is a great bonus.i came up w the airstone idea but that sounds like a better design

1 Like

Tho i wonder if theres a clean plastic to use i think pvc is toxic. I know abs is for sure

1 Like

I know there’s a grade of pvc made specifically for water. We used it in construction to lay aqueduct lines (drinking water) and sewers (waste). Most of the plumbing in newer house is made of pvc.

3 Likes

Yeppers. They at least say its safe

3 Likes

Da thats right pex is pvc ya?

2 Likes

Yup.

3 Likes

Quick ? @hoppiefrog how early can I start using the serenade as a preventative

1 Like

I wouldn’t use.anything till your forth set of leaves

2 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

Np :wink: anytime

I’ve nourished them by some of drops of (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) minutes ago.

Make sure the olive oil burns your tongue, palate, and throat when you drink it and then rapidly volatile, which exist calm, cool, and natural activation on it all with full power felling on your whole body at the same time, if you want to know it’s original, in my experience.

Am not really sure but I think I have to change the thermometer’s battery.

Feel free to correct my a mistakes.

Updates after the nourishment by the “Extra Virgin Olive Oil” on the Lithuanian baby,

1 Like