New experimental round

No chance for movement from the unhealthy & unsafe current place at this time, but I’ll be glade to shear my new round’s journal withe you in this scientific & educational forum, and in Instagrams as well. Which will be with some of potting soil as a first step, plus a natural spongy blocks as a second step, and plus some of stoney dirt as a last step.

:point_right:t2:The potting soil,

:point_right:t2:The natural spongy blocks can be found in any flowers bouquets :bouquet: stores, but make sure to wash it very well before you utilize it.

:point_right:t2:The rocky dirt’s pH range 8.0

I tried to germinates some of Italian and Lithuanian seeds, but the results gave me only one Italian and one Lithuanian new lives now, and I’m still waiting for the others seeds to show their results up or down.

The Italian strain labeled as “Original”, and the Lithuanian strain labeled as “Hemp” from their sources.

Note: no synthetic additives will be in this round.

I fixed the angles which was stopping the light reflection, which one of the experts referred on in my greenhouse in the last round.
I added two CO2 fans which had 20W in each one on the ceiling, and I moved that two PC fans from the wall to the ceiling with them as will.

Thank, appreciation, and respect with love to you all.

10 Likes

Those blocks… are they like the artificial flower type blocks?

3 Likes

Yeah floral foam

4 Likes

Yeah that stuff, I would never have thought. Does it help the roots breath or what the benefit?

2 Likes

Idk I wouldn’t use it

5 Likes

Think he used it. As a planter pot? Idk

3 Likes

Hopefully the experiment success, and the plant’s roots breath well with that floral foam.

:pushpin: the concept for choosing that kind of spongy blocks, additionally on the breathing process, to I keep the roots safe and away from the rocky dirt harm in case If it’s become dry and compress during the seedling stage, to let the roots be able to have some time to build their roots which may could be stand with that kind of rocky dirt, and to be able to find unless water to drink from the floral foam that will retains on it during the drought time, as I imagined.

Feel free to correct my a mistakes.

4 Likes

I like the concept behind it. I’m just cerious. I wonder what that stuff is made of.

1 Like

Styrofoam which promotes mold growth. I’m with @MK3_Pharms. I wouldn’t use it either. It’s not water permeable.

4 Likes

Yeah they aren’t like rockwool. Nor are they used to grow things. They are foam. The kind that seems super poisonous if those chemicals leech into your plant. Let alone all the other possible problems. Air getting to the roots being one of those.
Possible if you run a PVC tube from the bottom of the foam. To above the soil line. Like six inches or so. This would help with the oxygen situation. The same set up as if you are running 20+ gallon pots.

5 Likes

https://www.riverwolfxo.com/blogs/going-zero-waste/the-dangers-of-floral-foam-oasis?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjcnPTWlfnlAhVLQq0KHaoqAp8Q9QF6BAgLEAI

5 Likes

Yeah its not suitable for that to many chemicals. Its only green to hide thts it fake. Those are for fake flower arrangements. Not for growing.

1 Like

Yeah dont use that. Just make cloth pots, or grow bags, air pots, even solo cups but be careful man thats not safe to use sorry not being rude. Take care man.

3 Likes

Wow i read that whole thing and thats some nasty shit right there. Wow scary.

4 Likes

Very serious chemicals there for sure. Even if it made it full grow. I’d don’t think I’d want to smoke it

2 Likes

Lol i dont want that anywhere near me.

1 Like

I agree with you all.

However, the second step will change and has been changed to solo cup and seedling plastic pot, as shown in the pictures,

The Lithuanian strain⬇️

The Italian strain⬇️

4 Likes

I like to use airstones in my large pots if i can afford to buy new stones for ea crop.makes a big difference

2 Likes

I really appreciated that you rescued my life.

Have a safe & healthy living life to you all forever.

2 Likes

You talking crushed stone on the bottom of pots?

1 Like