New grow diary kinda

7 Likes

8 Likes

So ive had bitter sweet results from my last grow realizing that we put alot of effort into our grow alot of people just plant it and go then they have weed that taste like hay and dont get u high meanwhile u spending all this money on weed cuz he ain’t do it right

6 Likes

Please don’t judge your future as a grower on the outcome of your first grow. Keep growing and keep learning! It will get better.

I look at it a bit like cooking. My first attempt at a dish usually ends with some swearing and a little frustration but I am already thinking about the next try. By the 3rd attempt I have already made a lot of errors so I know what NOT to do and the outcome is usually a lot better with a lot less effort. By my 5th attempt I am pretty much dialed in.

5 Likes

Thats where im at with it i feel exactly the same

I really just been focusing on my current grow

7 Likes

Best thing to do is find one guy or gal u like their style of growing and run a run with them helping u out only take advise from that one person unless there is a big issue and u r told to ask someone else. I’ve found growing to be lots easier if u find that one or 2 ppl and run with them copy duplicate whatever it takes. I was hooked on the way @not2sureyet andhis buddy Nicky did plants they were all about autos and just starting not having a lot of stuff for photo type I stuck with them and ran a plant out with the help of Nicky alot but not2sure was there the whole way also. I will say if u can successfully grow and auto start to finish u will do great with a photo type plant I hope u find that style grow u wanna jump into and run with it with the best of luck to ya. It is a fun addictive hob y to do. Hell I even have my wife all about taking care of plants while she is home for the summer and I’m at work.

7 Likes

That is some good advice @Mark0427 !

6 Likes

Thanks. I found it a bit easier to find one or 2 that have similar styles of growing do well for their selves and participate in helping. If u try and follow more than one or 2 ppl then shit can get hectic. Everyone’s ideas may be great for their style grow and what they use ect. I found it lots easier to get one or 2 and follow them. I just get plants going anymore and let them do their thing feed and prune here or there. Used to defol a lot and now just got lazy with it. Hell I got so lazy with it my wife’s been doing the grows although today I did get to give them a healthy feeding and plucked a few leaves just getting 2 plants pH back in check as they were reading super low and looked mutant like. Starting to pick back up now tho. Hope everyone has a great day. I’m off to a surprise b day party for the mom in law 60th today.

8 Likes

Keep your head up. You will be rocking the grow!

6 Likes

I know this post is old brother I been trying to get caught up. , but that’s funny about the light been more than needed. I had a vented hood vivosun 1000 watt in my 4 x5. My first 2 grows in a tent. Adjustable ballast on super lumens (1100 watts ) :joy::rofl:Was definitely blinding bright In the tent :sunglasses::sunglasses: I actually still have it. Put up in my attic…definitely don’t miss the heat or electricity bill :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes