New grow diary kinda

need to shoot a picture :slight_smile:

at the salt mine upgrading a piece of hardware. when my Losers (users) are not here

folks are like my children :frowning: are you done yet? are we there yet? all about the same after bit

blat asses

Dequilo

4 Likes

iSo I updated my system I am running Is A HID light its pretty hot i just lifted it up but the light bulb is 1000 watts do my plants have sunburn
Also some time last week I had to take them outside so they look like they are dieing but there is some new growth

Not really sure if i should feed them yet as well because I am not sure how they will respond

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks geee

6 Likes

I know im late to say something guys but even though this is my first grow i am ashamed of myself for this

5 Likes

Yeaaa they burned a little :sweat_smile: What do you feed em? Synthetic minerals?

4 Likes

Haven’t fed em in 2.5 weeks or so and it was a weak feed

5 Likes

Got some non organic stuff to feed em i dont think it will burn em either

5 Likes

How far away was the bulb? Any ideas on what the temps were roughly? Don’t feel bad it’s a learning experience. You can always ask questions anytime, I post questions fairly often I’ve been growing for a few years it seems there’s always something new to learn.

7 Likes

Day 3 of flower

7 Likes

Looks pretty good. How r the leaves doing now since u raised the light up higher. They appear to look better in this last pic. Going from the light u had to a 1000w hid is a huge change lol. Make sure u have an oscillating fan blowing on that plant to keep any warm spots from hovering in the center of the plant foliage. Have a fan blow by the plant ruffling the leaves a little bit. If u see leaves that r moving from the fan get janky edges don’t worry it’s just from the fan moving them about. Also it’ll help if u have a fan blowing at the light from below pushing as much heat up away from the plant as possible

5 Likes

Power went out i didn’t notice that the fan was out till yesterday

5 Likes

Got buds

6 Likes

Is this a hermie

6 Likes

With those pictures, I would say no. If you take a picture from a little further away in focus, we can zoom in. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

No that’s a mature female pre-flower.

7 Likes

Hermieor no

5 Likes

That image is so blurry it could be Jimmy Hoffa, Glenn Miller, or a giant penis holding a Leprechaun.

7 Likes

Looks like bananas to me

6 Likes

I’m sorry @gee but I have no idea. Maybe one of the experts will jump in. Hang in there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hard to see any male parts. Looks female

4 Likes

At this point i dont even care any more im just focused on getting it ready

5 Likes