New grow diary kinda

Im in ohio

6 Likes

Where are you located @dequilo

6 Likes

@gee hey man that lights good for about 8’ radius. When i used to use 1000 watt metal hylide or HPS i only used 1000 watts for a 4x4 tent. I also tried many different watts. I got left over light equipment. I have ballasts in 400 watt 600 watt and 1000 watt. Of you want id sell you a few balasts for $100 for real. I got stuff im not going to use anymore and id rather send it to someone whos needs it and can use it. Let me know. !!

6 Likes

Okay sounds good man so how will i get the items. Is there going to be lights to accompany the ballast so i can just plug and play.

6 Likes

Im gonna have to see what i got. Im sure i have 6 ballast 4 bulbs and 2 light shrouds no ooen wing reflector lightsm we have to just shipp them.

5 Likes

new york :slight_smile:

4 Likes

10 feet by 18 feet ? trying to cover it all?

you can use a 1000 watt no problem in a space

tell me more of what you are trying to do

I have lights I will never use and would give to you

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

I need lights to cover the roomthats really it i dont know too much just that i need something stronger than what i have atm. And i have a ac if the room gets too hot
kinda figured since im forced to upgrade might as well get ready for the next grow

6 Likes

Sounds good

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 @dequilo whats going on

6 Likes

Any updates

6 Likes

I know tonight sorry was busy yesterday. And 8m off tomorrow so lets figure it out Tomorrow ok?

6 Likes

removing feet of snow :slight_smile: a bit busy sorry :frowning:

5 Likes

@gee i see you said you were from ohio. There is a store that i tend to favor. They have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Its called the bubbling bucket. That is a good place to look for any kind of grow equiptment you could need. I believe they are located in cincinatti. There is also dayton hydroponics. They are in the beavercreek area.

Hopefully this helps…

4 Likes

Buddy i feel for you… everyone pray for @dequilo and his lower back. Hes not as young as he used to be :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

snow blower on a three point hitch International Harvester Tractor :slight_smile:

we are all Farmers out where I live :wink:

5 Likes

Pics please

7 Likes

Pictures of what

4 Likes

snow :wink:

6 Likes

I wanna see your IH and 3pt snow blower !

6 Likes